lmfao at eastenders bussin wiley bow e3

arsenal 4 ever

ascepluis or whatever banged a 14 year oldthen try change his name, goin into police protection n sh*tdnt see why he dnt get hassled for itRsonist jus ran into a patch of bad luck
llooool that was funnyand he left his wallet

I know you know the story.But 80% of this forum now follow.Without knowing anything.So their opinions on me are void.And as far as the joke goes, it can still be pulled off, very, very rarely though, people usually flop.
I still have 'that' screen shot from when someone upped it with you saying 'I told you she looks 15'.You can never cuss me biggrin.gif

I know you know the story.But 80% of this forum now follow.Without knowing anything.So their opinions on me are void.And as far as the joke goes, it can still be pulled off, very, very rarely though, people usually flop.
I still have 'that' screen shot from when someone upped it with you saying 'I told you she looks 15'.You can never cuss me biggrin.gif
lol @ i can never cuss you.Post it to your hearts content, i will still bury you on certain topics.