FORUM TRENDS THAT GET CATTED

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typing in full punctuation.I remember back in the day when only Ceazy and I typed like this. People would always say why do you bother. Now all the people whose cap lock buttons used to be broken are on this ''trend'' now.
that definatley isn't a trend lol

Typing in full punctuation.I remember back in the day when only Ceazy and I typed like this. People would always say why do you bother. Now all the people whose cap lock buttons used to be broken are on this ''trend'' now.
that definatley isn't a trend lol
lolnah i remember i woz typin lyk this wen i 1st came onbut found myself typing full words

Wasn't really a trend but when I recruited some Vip2 users as the characters from Hustle...Peoples was catching feelings boi, lol....
lol at 'people castchin feelings'you just got told Hustle was sh*t by alot of peoplenext thing you know, Hustle man dem are droppin like flies
No...People were making threads having a proper go, sh*t was hilarious...It was always gonna be a trend/temporary thing...I stopped posting as Mickey Bricks and pushing the whole Hustle ethos and peeps lost interest, it's obvious...