Man Utd Fans

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From when you are saying losing a match is a serious low.You know nothing about what certain football fans have gone through. And will therefore never fully appreciate the sport.
Disagree with what your saying still about him not appreciating football just because he hasn't felt relegation n things like that.Of course Man UTD fans have had lows in their time, but only lows to Man U fans, e.g. getting knocked out of the champions league by Milan wouldn't be deemed as a "low" to a Tottenham supporter but to a Man Utd fan it is a big low.Different clubs different expectations.Although he is chatting slight sh*t i can see where he's coming from.

From when you are saying losing a match is a serious low.You know nothing about what certain football fans have gone through. And will therefore never fully appreciate the sport.
so if ur team aint sh*t u no nothing about footballok boss

I refuse to reply to people who take my words outta context.The sending on this forum is getting sh*t now.
SON i see why people think your the biggest fraff talker in here... I bet your the guy at the goon station chattin sh*t with some old geezer about how kids dont know nothing about football and that priemership is just a bunch foreigners. the type to say rooney is the best striker in the world and alll types of meat head goonishness.come off it you fat english spud

I refuse to reply to people who take my words outta context.The sending on this forum is getting sh*t now.
SON i see why people think your the biggest fraff talker in here... I bet your the guy at the goon station chattin sh*t with some old geezer about how kids dont know nothing about football and that priemership is just a bunch foreigners. the type to say rooney is the best striker in the world and alll types of meat head goonishness.come off it you fat english spud
lmao

See what i say about the sending in the sports room, its shite now.From when i am getting abused by some guy who loves Totti more than his own life......And says hes a Man Utd fan.plainface.gif
im not sending im describing what type of guy you are to yourself for you to seealso people doont seem to get that the totti thing is actually a jokea joke tooo far... hmmm maybe... but its nothing.now go about ya life

iceberg has had his anti arsenal campaign thing for about 8 years now
Which has died down SIGNIFICANTLY since we left rwd from here.We still all got the unconditional hate. But there are far worse users on here now, that dont support arsenal.But it werent as bad as the days when i first signed up, then some time after Nah Blud came around. And Murks and Ice were doing the usual.You get much more sending for Tottenham from arsenal on here, than the other way round now, you know them TF movements....

iceberg has had his anti arsenal campaign thing for about 8 years now
Which has died down SIGNIFICANTLY since we left rwd from here.We still all got the unconditional hate. But there are far worse users on here now, that dont support arsenal.But it werent as bad as the days when i first signed up, then some time after Nah Blud came around. And Murks and Ice were doing the usual.You get much more sending for Tottenham from arsenal on here, than the other way round now, you know them TF movements....
rsonist ur gettin itcos u ran ur mouth in the summer u was goin way to far when henry left make ridiculous statements left right nd centreit all comes around i dont even care cos its all banter innit thats why i bother comin on here