Tottenham fans take note

ChickenNeckOTBRRRPUKKPUK

Rsonist & Gundam will be hunting all these comments and posters if Spurs win lol
Pretty much.
Well from this thread you cant really quote the picture coz it will got from 1 win to 2.I hopw youve got a Microsoft Word file of the other quotes coz this one aint helping you.

Rsonist & Gundam will be hunting all these comments and posters if Spurs win lol
Pretty much.
Well from this thread you cant really quote the picture coz it will got from 1 win to 2.I hopw youve got a Microsoft Word file of the other quotes coz this one aint helping you.
Hahaha

*creates a special user group on the admin cp*

Get all the jokes in now
please do.....then i wont need to pick out individuals biggrin.gif

As a neutral I can't wait for this game.I think a win or loss will shape either teams season and I can see it going either way.I think a loss for spurs right now could be another major blow to their confidence, a win could see them back on track.A win for Arsenal could really give them the confidence to go on an push the top 2 this season, and a loss it could just be back to the same old as last season.I think till be a draw, but if i had to say i'm gonna go with Spurs