What's your thoughts on this....

Swiftie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmaoi didnt even see thatwas it her, what kinda pic was it, whos got it?
It was a webcam pic where she was holding up a sign saying something like f*ck adidas, and because she had some sh*t quality webcam, it made her look bad adn like she was hairy (which is bullshit). I think it was a bad pic, but no way near the levels Adidas was going on. Haven't seen it for ages though. Someone up it if they have it. I feel like showing it to her and taking the piss.
It wasn't even a hype thing. In that picture she looked f*cking ugly and hairy and it wasn't only me who let her know it. You know her more than I do though so if you say she's nice she must be because she's been nice in every other picture I've seen of her. Just that late night shot that put me off, it had nothing to do with the camera quality. She just had no make-up, hair was frazzled and the facial expression wasn't helping much.

Some of the pictures in this thread were posted way back in the RWD days. Askin opinions now is a bit pointless.Lol at people acting like Adidas single-handedly ran that girl off. He posted the pic, said she looked hairy and bare guys jumped on the bandwagon. I remember Rebound X was one of them. Someone even photoshopped a gorilla head on one of her pics.She's PENG though and I've been telling Titan to hook me up from day but he's not helping a nucca.