When you see 'celebrities' on road

L

He lives in Rugby in Warwickshire. I even Google earthed his house, I thought it was big just looking at it in person, but WOW, on Google earth, it dwarfs all the other houses, he has a swimming pool in his back garden, several cars in his drive, even a FOUNTAIN in his front COURTYARD. He's rolling in it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He lives in Rugby in Warwickshire. I even Google earthed his house, I thought it was big just looking at it in person, but WOW, on Google earth, it dwarfs all the other houses, he has a swimming pool in his back garden, several cars in his drive, even a FOUNTAIN in his front COURTYARD. He's rolling in it.
DAMN I THOUGHT HE WOULD LIVE IN LDN I GUESS NOT HE WILL GET PIED EVERYDAY ON THE WAY 2 ALBERT SQUAREI COULD IMAGINE IAN BEALE IN THE HOOD THE GOONS WILL MAKE HIM A VICTIM LOL

Celebrities I seen in my life are:Billie Piper with that one from Five, they used to date. I saw them together in Toys R Us in Brent Cross, and I remember it cause my dad almost knocked him down in the car, and I said oh hes from Five.Paris HiltonChris BrownNelly FurtadoBeyonceLindsay LohanLemarPeter and AndreI basically saw all of them and others cause I went to the awards, I wasnt even shocked. People were booing Lindsay Lohan, some went upto Chris Brown. I could have got his autograph and Paris Hiltons but I didnt cause I didnt want to lose my space at the front of the stage and I didnt want to even have their autograph anyway.I saw Neutrino I think. Also, Linford Christy, LOL. Richard Blackwood. Sometime in the 90s I just got his autographed posted randomly into my door...I saw Ali g at wilsden sports center filming his movie and ronald mcdonald the real one from the adverts aswell.
yee i went 2 that same awards, world music awards init, was over unorganized.. u see how they edited lindsey lohan gettin booed when it was aired on tv lol

I nearly crashed my car when I seen Jude Law standing outside my old flat.I missed the gear and the car SCREECHED, I see him just turn around like "What the f*ck?" lol1 night I had to sidestep him on the pavement aswell when he was walking his dog.

Saw Beckham one time as well, That guy is tall still, mind you i was kinda young. I was happy though, was looking around at everyone and finding it weird 'cause they were that excited to see him and everyone was just shopping.Seen Carrick around the endz one time in his car when he was still at his favourite club.