When you see 'celebrities' on road

L

Some geezer come in my work today and bare staff were getting excited, turns out he was some geezer from hollyoaks (aint even on it anymore).. I felt to say "hes jus any geezer".. But then i realised i was mad star struck when i met lennox lewisAnyway, as the title says

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.Remember Jamie from eastenders... I see him on the train. Still stayed seated.I see Luol Deng and Kat at Midnight Madness. Just bopped over and asked him for a free hat (man had a bag of dem). Try tell me no. Pussyhole.

i remember it was one of my friends birthday and we was at hardrock cafe for it , this was about when we was 16 , anyhow gary neville and some guy from neighbours ( i think it was the guy who played toadsface cousin ) was eating in there. some of my friends went and got their picture took with him , i was thinking , wtf, hes just toadfaces relative from neighbours .

i remember it was one of my friends birthday and we was at hardrock cafe for it , this was about when we was 16 , anyhow gary neville and some guy from neighbours ( i think it was the guy who played toadsface cousin ) was eating in there. some of my friends went and got their picture took with him , i was thinking , wtf, hes just toadfaces relative from neighbours .
toad fish*

i remb once workin in river island sonya from eastenders came in was lookin at shoes and this girl was like ooo i can't serve her i was like shes any butters gash and i went and dealt with her, she told me to f*ck off politely still like she was sick
Sonya from Eastenders told you to f*ck off... biggrin.gif I woulda spudded her in her forehead... f*cking butters.

Talking bout eastenders i went to see one play wid my Drama class and Sonya, The Lesbo and Patrick were there. I only spoke to Patrick because the Lesbo was looking in my boat as if i was supposed to say "Ahhhhhhhh you the lesbo from eastenders innit!!!!!!"Wastegash.Remember the Asian family.. well one of them used to live next door to my unce aswell.waste.

I would stop drinking and lick his jaw with a mugWOuld love to cross paths with that c*nt

i remb once workin in river island sonya from eastenders came in was lookin at shoes and this girl was like ooo i can't serve her i was like shes any butters gash and i went and dealt with her, she told me to f*ck off politely still like she was sick
Sonya from Eastenders told you to f*ck off... biggrin.gif I woulda spudded her in her forehead... f*cking butters.
politely as in, she just said no without even lookin at me