When you see 'celebrities' on road

L

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to have a No homo after every post by default. Same with the "others".
meh, a long winded thread with all text, does he want to be made admin before "exposing" shut up about a no homo. CZ ur pissed, youve never come across me which is truespeaking of wrists why dont you go practise your wrist slashing,

Used to see all your favourite MCs everyday.Seen people like 50 Cent, Pharrell even Maddona. Not really gave a sh*t TBH.I saw Common at the airport once, nodded my head as if to say are you Common?He nodded back like yer, whats goodI was like yer bruv safeThat was a nice transition and acceptance of appriciation...

Some geezer come in my work today and bare staff were getting excited, turns out he was some geezer from hollyoaks (aint even on it anymore).. I felt to say "hes jus any geezer".. But then i realised i was mad star struck when i met lennox lewisAnyway, as the title says
thing is L people like you wont see it as a big deal cos your a bit more down to earth you make music and basically ya normal and not star struck and have a life outside of work.the people you are talkin bout are people that probably dont have a life and big brother is the highlight of their life so its to be expected i do notice celebrities and mention them being there if i see them but thats about it.ive seen a few heads from family affairs and said hi and i have cracked joke with Joanna lumley (spelt wrong i guess) but thats cos i like her and find her funny the only person i regret not saying hi to is lenny henry when i saw him in forbidden planet a while back.

He needs to have a No homo after every post by default. Same with the "others".
meh, a long winded thread with all text, does he want to be made admin before "exposing" shut up about a no homo. CZ ur pissed, youve never come across me which is truespeaking of wrists why dont you go practise your wrist slashing,
Fag.

My bredrin is a lucky so and so.This year no lie, he has seen Thierry Henry with Clicy and Hleb in Selfridges.Where he isnt into football, he asked someone whats all the commotion someone told him and he saw he he was like, i swear thats that footballer that Ell, keeps going on about .He wnet up 2 him, whilst the rest of selfridges was star struck, just started speaking to him like he was anybody ( to him he was anybody)Thierry bought him some creps aswell he asked by bredrin are you getting anything, my boy had seen some creps he wanted ( the reason he was in selfredges) T14 said he would pay. When he paid the whole floor started clapping, then my bredrin rand me about 5 times, was gonna make me spaek 2 him, but i didnt hear the phone ring, when i rang him back he told me the deal, i didnt really believ him, but he came back with an auto graph and he mad him address it ''To son, from Thierry Henry''. T14 had his phone and was like, ''hes not picking up''I believ it cos when he was desribing it he couldnt have made it up he knows nothing about football, he describe clichy as some mixed race lookign guy, and Hleb as some white guy with blonde hair with some peng light skin chick (bredrin loves light skinned chicks). I went on internet and showed him pics of the squad and he pointed out them 2. When they had the Diana concert , he saw DIDDY, KANYE , AND PHARELLE, going into a hotel, once again, he was liek whats al the commotion, soem one told him them 3 are in the hotel, he pushed to the front and saw them. They then got out went in their cars and went to another hotel, he was on his bike so he follwed the cars, managed to get into the lobby of the next hotel, saw diddy and spoke to him, noraml again. asked him for advice, diddy said the usual about school and them tings. Diddy told him 2 wait ive got something for you, he went away, my bredrin though he lodged him, diddy came back with his aftershave and gave my bredrin and his friend. He said diddy is SMALL, but kinda wedge, said pharelle is quiet dont talk much, he was standing in the lobby on the other side but looked kinda stush/fly/in his own world. Said kayne had soem bright colours on, and he tried to sneek and follow him and his entourage but the bouncer clocked him and turfed him.

Guest Its Me Bitches

ive seen bare famous peopleand footballers and sh*talways see em in selfridgesevery baller you can imagineBUTi couldnt give 2 fcking shitsME > CelebsUnless i see Megan Fox shes getting a talking to