When you see 'celebrities' on road

L

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aint gonna lie, ive seen loads of famous people over the years.id only get star struck if they were massive celebs like, michael jackson etc.but if it was sum1 from like eastenders. i wouldnt really care too much.
i have you havn't
BLACKPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB PLAYER SEEENbfc_michael_jackson_370x400.jpg

Working in airport means celebrities r air. micheal jackson - anyTHINGjohn terry - airjose mourinho - seenbare other goons.
you lucky thing working in an airportwhat jobe role do you do there ?
Security, where they check boarding passes.
you work at heathrow ?im looking to work at the airport in the near future biggrin.gif

i remember it was one of my friends birthday and we was at hardrock cafe for it , this was about when we was 16 , anyhow gary neville and some guy from neighbours ( i think it was the guy who played toadsface cousin ) was eating in there. some of my friends went and got their picture took with him , i was thinking , wtf, hes just toadfaces relative from neighbours .
I would stop drinking and lick his jaw with a mugWOuld love to cross paths with that c*nt
he wouldnt take photographs , he was one moody thing i was embarassed at some of my friends running off to get a picture with the guy who played toadfishes cousin. he had already left the show by then.

you work at heathrow ?im looking to work at the airport in the near future biggrin.gif
yeah heathrow,terminal 2 gash >>>______________.spain, italy, france, russia all at once :D
must be your dream job then :D im doing a next aviation course next year then il be all set to gooooooo

I remember when Jammer came into the Dairy Studio once, the 50 or so people in that lounge area all jumped on his d*ck and started filming him on their mobiles and asking him to sign things, I was just sitting there on the sofa whilst one girl goes "aren't you coming to talk to Jammer?" About WHAT?It was funny the way people were all gathering round him like he was a ressurected Elvis or something.

I remember when Jammer came into the Dairy Studio once, the 50 or so people in that lounge area all jumped on his d*ck and started filming him on their mobiles and asking him to sign things, I was just sitting there on the sofa whilst one girl goes "aren't you coming to talk to Jammer?" About WHAT?It was funny the way people were all gathering round him like he was a ressurected Elvis or something.
Jammer is widely regarded as the Black Elvis.I thought everyone knew that?

See I remember seeing Jammer in bedford and everyone was taken the piss asking why Wyclef was in england

Celebrities I seen in my life are:Billie Piper with that one from Five, they used to date. I saw them together in Toys R Us in Brent Cross, and I remember it cause my dad almost knocked him down in the car, and I said oh hes from Five.Paris HiltonChris BrownNelly FurtadoBeyonceLindsay LohanLemarPeter and AndreI basically saw all of them and others cause I went to the awards, I wasnt even shocked. People were booing Lindsay Lohan, some went upto Chris Brown. I could have got his autograph and Paris Hiltons but I didnt cause I didnt want to lose my space at the front of the stage and I didnt want to even have their autograph anyway.I saw Neutrino I think. Also, Linford Christy, LOL. Richard Blackwood. Sometime in the 90s I just got his autographed posted randomly into my door...I saw Ali g at wilsden sports center filming his movie and ronald mcdonald the real one from the adverts aswell.

Depends who it is really.I've met nuff but i was probably struck when i was 7 n met spice girls n mel b rated my hairstyle and erm when i met nelly when i randomly went to just pick up pocket money from my dad lol, if i wasn't ninja i would post the pic of me, my best friend n nelly. If you ever did see the smile on my boat lol.

Depends who it is really.I've met nuff but i was probably struck when i was 7 n met spice girls n mel b rated my hairstyle and erm when i met nelly when i randomly went to just pick up pocket money from my dad lol, if i wasn't ninja i would post the pic of me, my best friend n nelly. If you ever did see the smile on my boat lol.
Just post the picture and blurr out your face around the smile. biggrin.gif