When you see 'celebrities' on road

L

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen/met.The Hoff.Sugarbabes.Caprice.Courtney Cox.Helen Mirren.Teddy Sheringham.Anton Ferdinand.Ulrika Johnson.Spoke to The Hoff, Courtney Cox, Pardew and Anton.All were safe and Courtney Cox is stunning *5 years ago or so when the filmed Ross's wedding in London in Friends.*

Depends who it is really.I've met nuff but i was probably struck when i was 7 n met spice girls n mel b rated my hairstyle and erm when i met nelly when i randomly went to just pick up pocket money from my dad lol, if i wasn't ninja i would post the pic of me, my best friend n nelly. If you ever did see the smile on my boat lol.
Just post the picture and blurr out your face around the smile. biggrin.gif
2morro i'll post it in members album or summing

Here's a list I have actually met.Goldie Lookin' Chain.All of D12 except Eminem.Mike Skinner.Aload of actors from Lock Stock, Snatch, etc.Dave Courtney (mate of my uncle, came round to my house once)Loads of footie players, but I don't follow football to name them or even care.Dizzee.Keisha White.Grime MCs.That guy from the Chelsea insurance ads.Mainly glorified Z-listers to be honest.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Patrick Kluivert (footballer at Milan at the time) was literally a metre away from me but i was too starstruck to open my mout, Not gonna lie got hype when i saw DDouble as well got him to spit some bars. But in general if your not at least B list its not exciting. Saw Channele of BB and the vicar off Emmerdale this week alone- no excitement apparently though if you go Los Angeles you see celebs walking around like its nothin.

Beyonce had me gawping and her Dad intimidated meBy far the best and safest is Wycleff Jean. He is a badman, gets the utmost ratings. So down to Earth. No one can ever cuss him to meBut yeah Beyonce is the only one that had me starstruck.Saw Ortis from CBBC today LOLOh yeah saw Michelle Dewberry from Apprentice second series. She would gettttt ittttt!!! Much better in real life

Few months back I saw Miss Dynamite in Toys-R-Us, thought I knew her 'cause she looked familiar until my bredrin said "ey is that ...". My other bredrin got bare excited and I started sayin' calm down, he kept goin' on about askin' her for an autograph and I was jus' sayin' " 'llow it, she's with her kids", didn't even know she had kids lol, guess it might not have been her in the end after all biggrin.gif .

OH YEAH and I've met Ian Beale, well, not proper met. He lives next door to my ex, in some really grande home. I started shouting IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN BEEEAAAALLLLLEEE as he was getting in his 4x4 whip, he just totally f*cking ignored me. What a c*nt.
LMAOI REMEMBER U MENTIONING THIS STORY BEFOREWHAT AREA DOES IAN BEALE LIVE IN

Guest Dr. Doom
OH YEAH and I've met Ian Beale, well, not proper met. He lives next door to my ex, in some really grande home. I started shouting IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN BEEEAAAALLLLLEEE as he was getting in his 4x4 whip, he just totally f*cking ignored me. What a c*nt.
If I had you screaming a name at me where my neighbors could see I would pretend I could not hear you as well.