Sending a virus through MSN

JJ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSN AV will detect most if not all trojans, if not then the PC's AV program will detect it.You would have to make your own trojan and then learn how to rearrange the strings within the trojan so the AV does not detect it.Public trojans will never work.I have used Prorat and got it installed on a victims pc, she was dumb I was like "go to this address www.whatsmyip.com" then I told her to turn off her AV program, bam I was in. Had control of everything even webcam, i could see her getting up to nasty ness to some person.

u can encrypt it aswellhmmmmmimma tryy out nmap n seefirst i gotta stealth out my computer n sh*t
bless me with some good programs, just names i will find it safe, unless you can prov the links which in that case extra safe and free potato wedges
i dnt even know about any of it yetstill researching

Who needs what n wot do they need? Not like I condone any bad mind business. As anything I say in this thread will be 4 educational reasons only. biggrin.gif Sub7 is only outdated bcoz all AV's known 2 mankind should be able 2 detect it.
Most if not all public trojans will be picked up anyway.Do you know how to re-string the threads within a trojan ?

that prorat thing looks sick.but my anti virus keeps deleting it.has anyone else got it downloaded?is it safe for your comp?i know how to find peoples IPs over messenger plus aswell.get them to type in ( !IP ) with no space in the brakcets and there IP will come up.bullshit em saying about its a new emotion or sumin so they type it.

i know how to find peoples IPs over messenger plus aswell.get them to type in ( !IP ) with no space in the brakcets and there IP will come up.bullshit em saying about its a new emotion or sumin so they type it.
That involves them having Messenger PLUS in the 1st place..So I guess you best hope your victim has it and installed innit..An old school way of doing it would be to get them to send a file.. & whilst sendin..U do
NETSTAT

In COMMAND line.. As long as the only program is Messenger then you can find the IP address via that.

that prorat thing looks sick.but my anti virus keeps deleting it.has anyone else got it downloaded?is it safe for your comp?i know how to find peoples IPs over messenger plus aswell.get them to type in ( !IP ) with no space in the brakcets and there IP will come up.bullshit em saying about its a new emotion or sumin so they type it.
Yeah you have 2 disable ur AV on ur own pcI have itIts safe as long as you dont run the server on your OWN pc lolYeah like said below once u have a direct connection with the victim, press ctrl and start button, NETSTAT