Rice & Peas merks Jollof Rice any day of the week

Rings

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, the seasonal jollof rice/rice and peas thread. I'm gonna say Jollof rice for now. I only like rice and peas-or should I say rice and red beans when my mum cooks it. I had some at my neighbours and it was bland, I need to find another jamaican to cook it for me so I can taste what it's really like.

Jollof rice is bland dry and ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRice & Peas all day..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and your not allowed use cutlery while your eating it. Give me rice, peas and a fork any day
Guess you ate Ghanaian Jollof riceShut up
I aint even tryna hype up but the nigerian jollof rice I have tasted in the past were slacking. They have veg and sh*t to try and give it taste but imagine it without all the accesories...it'll come like rice, salt and pepper.

Jollof rice is bland dry and ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRice & Peas all day..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and your not allowed use cutlery while your eating it. Give me rice, peas and a fork any day
I aint even tryna hype up but the nigerian jollof rice I have tasted in the past were slacking. They have veg and sh*t to try and give it taste but imagine it without all the accesories...it'll come like rice, salt and pepper.
You joka we don't cook Jollof with vegetables (must be a Yoruba thing). Whether you wan't to add salad or mixed vegetables then that's your choice.Had Ghanaian Jollof rice a few times and I was disappointed, tasted like plain rice with orange colouring.

Yeah, it was ghanain but ive tasted nigerians way too. There both swag.And f*ck off still

Yeah, it was ghanain but ive tasted nigerians way too. There both swag.And f*ck off still
biggrin.gif Seriously though.Jollof Rice>>>>>>>>>.Rice & peasI need the oxtail to really enjoy rice & peas cos it's dead

People love the jamaican culture.With white people, the ones who love black d*ck, they can't tell the difference between a west indian and an african, but they always think a black man in england is jamaican before they speak to them.It's funnyJamaica and West Indies>>>>>>>>>>>_____________
Maybe because there are more Jamaicans/West Indians that Africans in the UK???!!! biggrin.gif:D