so theres this dilemma

O.Man

theres this girl i like so its her birthday this week and i don't really know her never spent time with her outside of college apart from her giving my a lift home, we met last week. this week she tells me her best mate is gay (which i ain't got nothing against) but her best mate orginised her bday bash, which involves going to a gay bar in west end to watch sugababes. that is not something i would want to spend money on but i like this chick, i told her im goin to come but now im feelin to make an excuse i havne't got anything against gays its just i would hate i if a guy hit on me i would just look at them in disgust its happened before it does not go down well, if that happened i would just leave the place but then i look like a prick to her. i duno wat to do

I wouldn't go.Never been to a gay bar.Well, I've been to a bar that has gay nights (I didn't know this) and went on a non-gay night, and it was still f*cking of queers. I left early cos I just wasn't comfortable - but then again I don't really like clubs that much.Found out couple days later that on the gay nights they have this room in there called the 'dark room' where its pitch black, and dudes just go in there and f*ck each other out.