TO THOSE WHO ARE VERY QUICK...

Mr. BLK

pro tools --------------> reason 4
dumb statement.Reason is £300 and is aimed at electronic music production, Pro Tools is a f*cking ridiculous amount and is aimed at recording. So it depends on ur needs.Due to my production, and budget Reason ----------> pro tools

dumb statement.Reason is £300 and is aimed at electronic music production, Pro Tools is a f*cking ridiculous amount and is aimed at recording. So it depends on ur needs.Due to my production, and budget Reason ----------> pro tools
u pay for wat u get.if u got alot of talent pro logic can fullfill ur needs.wat pros use reason 4 now? and imnot tlaknig bout ur silly little hood rat grime producers.

Nah for real not even top producers compose in pro tools.. Pro Tools is a combination of hardware and software designed for top quality recording, i'm sure even digidesign wont say its the best tool for composition..Oh an Reason 4 is mac and pc

u pay for wat u get.if u got alot of talent pro logic can fullfill ur needs.wat pros use reason 4 now? and imnot tlaknig bout ur silly little hood rat grime producers.
Probably 5 or 6 out of 10 "pros" use reason, they rewire it into Cubase or Logic. Even if it's for the Drum machine, samplers and Rex player.

FL >>>____Joking i just havn't bothered with anything else yet
Fl is actually quite sick.. For urban music, which is primarily loop based, it's a lot quicker to put a beat together than reason with is a linear sequencer.. PLus vst support giving you infinite sound potential, unlimited effects, audio tracks (with built in editor).. Its sick..

Fl is actually quite sick.. For urban music, which is primarily loop based, it's a lot quicker to put a beat together than reason with is a linear sequencer.. PLus vst support giving you infinite sound potential, unlimited effects, audio tracks (with built in editor).. Its sick..
Alie, i honestly can't see myself using another software anytime soon. I don't get why people look down on FL'beat makers.

Alie, i honestly can't see myself using another software anytime soon. I don't get why people look down on FL'beat makers.
Because when they try use FL their beats come out sh*t so they blame the program..

FL Studio is a loop based step sequencer not a multitrack recorder.Reason is a sequencer but its mostly used for hosting a huge collection of virtual instruments.Cubase is also a sequencer and a DAW with multitrack recording.Pro tools is a full blown industry standard DAW with multitrack recordinghopefully this should end any confusion

Because when they try use FL their beats come out sh*t so they blame the program..
please fruity is good but stillfruity is seen as a toy due to the amount of kids that use it ,add to the the step sequencer the only other program with one of these is magic music maker biggrin.gif unlimited effects? no dont think so u can only put 8 effects on each channel and there are only 64 channelsu forgot to mention how unstable it is on your system and how much cpu n ram those vst take upfl is aimed at buget musicans fact

FL Studio is a loop based step sequencer not a multitrack recorder.Reason is a sequencer but its mostly used for hosting a huge collection of virtual instruments.Cubase is also a sequencer and a DAW with multitrack recording.Pro tools is a full blown industry standard DAW with multitrack recordinghopefully this should end any confusion
& where does Logic fall into this?