Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Is the team good enough?I mean a big part of Spurs winning the Carling Cup this year has been teams under-estimating you and not preparing for games the right way...
U ASKED A QUESTION AND IT'S BEEN ANSWERED SEVERALL TIMES OVER.IS THE TEAM GOOD ENOUGH??????WE'LL LETS SEE.........LEDLEY,WOODGATE,HUTTON,BALE,CHIMBONDA,LENNON,JENAS,HUDDLESTONE,BERABTOV,KEANE, TARRABT ETC ETC.PLUS 4 40M WAR CHEST tongue.gif LOW IT MAN.

Is the team good enough?I mean a big part of Spurs winning the Carling Cup this year has been teams under-estimating you and not preparing for games the right way...
With a couple more players and a fit Ledders our squad is potential top 4 no doubt, even this year everytime we have plyed top 4 teams we have played at least as well as them if not better, except for maybe chelsea awayNew GKHutton King Woodgate BaleLennon Jenas new DM MalbranqueKeane Berbatovthat team there is, on paper, as good as Liverpools and Arsenals

No I'm saying with success comes expectancy and the desire to take it up a notch... and this is where many teams/players have failed.Part of being a top four team in England, is every club in the country prepares very well to play against you and to just get something, they extensively study your tactics, and raise their game, etc... Right now clubs outside the top 4 dont think that way in regards to playing Tottenham, they usually play with the intention to get a win.Also the top 4 dont think that way in regards to playing Tottenham, they occasionally will see it as a game to rotate, apart from Arsenal where its a derby (unless its the Carling Cup).Something learnt by Arsenal, Man Utd & Chelsea is that next season you wont be able to get away with that against them, they earned their respect, the question is do Spurs think they are now good enough to play with the big boys?Cos we have seen a lot of clubs win a trophy and think it was the start off a avalanche of them, and then struggle to move beyond a cup team or to that next level - irrelevant of war chests, new managers, new outlook, etc...Will we be looking back in two years and saying Ramos won a cup too early??? and have Spurs looking for a new manager to take them to the next step?

With a couple more players and a fit Ledders our squad is potential top 4 no doubt, even this year everytime we have plyed top 4 teams we have played at least as well as them if not better, except for maybe chelsea awayNew GKHutton King Woodgate BaleLennon Jenas new DM MalbranqueKeane Berbatovthat team there is, on paper, as good as Liverpools and Arsenals
dry.gif Dont do it to urself bruv.

That team is better than arsenals.No question.
No comment. rolleyes.gif
Finally!!!There we have it guys, Arsenal fans have finally accepted the truth.
RaRe is slowly reaching roskie legend status now.*salutes*
Dont try label me with status's u turky twizzler sideburned mug.

In the next 2 seasons i see us leap frogging arsenal(or liverpool if they keep rafa) & entering the top 4i think our manager is good enough & our club is rich enuff to keep up any sucess we haveserious question TFwhere do u see arsenal in 18 months?are u going to rely on walcott/vela to come thru if adebayor reverts to his true self (swag)

Guest Eduardo
Where do i see the club going in the next 18 months?More success.
Which is?
Consistently being in European Competition.Consistently pushing the Big 4 for a Champions League spot and ensuring top 6 finishes are standard procedure.Consistently looking to win Cup Competitions by getting to semi finals and finals as we have done for the last couple of seasons.Basically challenging for everything other then the league and winning more trophies....Uefa Cup next.NONE OF THE ABOVE WAS THE CASE BACK IN 99.WE NEVER HAD THE FUNDS, SET-UP, PERSONNEL OR MANAGER.WE HAVE ALL OF THESE NOW. cool.gif Happy Now.
Hmm...have you seen your current league position?This was meant to be the season you finish just above Arsenal, not just above Middlesbrough.
ARE U ON CRACK.READ THE THE BEGINNING OF THREAD AND THE QUESTION ASKED U SPASTIC.WHATS OUR CURRENT LEGAUE POSITION GOT TO DO WITH THE FUTURE.EVERTON FLIRTED WITH RELEGATION LAST YEAR...LOOK AT EM NOW.
feelingscaughtbyyoungspxs8.jpg

why are guys saying spurs need a new DMZokora was sick on sunday motm imoas long as he knows his limits he might finally reach his potential