Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Most Spurs fans DESPISE Dimi and still like Keane.Thats how much of a joke our fanbase is at the moment.I represent what Spurs fans SHOULD feel about the two and its the complete opposite to what the general consensus is that i stated above.Keane is a c*nt. More on him later.Dimi is meh, great talent, and like i said 14 months ago, if we get 2 seasons out of him, im more than happy, and we did, and got £31m, not below £23m as some said....I dont like him that much anymore, but at the same time i dont hate him, he wont get clapped when he returns to the lane but he sure as hell wont get booed, from me anyway.Keane on the other hand, 2 months before he left, he said and i will get the much publisised quotes if you want them - "I love playing here, i dont see myself at any other club, i want to end my career with Spurs, i have just signed a new contract."Classic case of Judas. He's a c*nt, f*ck him. Not on the sol levels, but Judas all the same. But i guess we got £20.3m for him which is an utter joke and money for Arshavin so im not complaining.Unlike Dimi, Keane gave us a reason to hate him. Dimi never said he loved our club or was going to stay for the long term. He never put us under any false impressions, Keane defintely did. And for that reason he will be getting booed on his return to the lane, probably turn my back on him even. Berbatov wont.

I dislike both but prefer Keane,at first I was the other way around but now Ive changed my mindKeane gave us 6 years and through most of that we were wank b ut he never tried to engineer a movethe comments he said are a piss take but seriously every1 does say things they regretBerbatov didnt even try half the time last season ffs the guy was on 60k a week yet couldnt be bothered to give his all for 90 mins, when thousands of spurs fans would pay what for us is a lot of money and travel MILES to give our support and then they guy dont even say aword about the support we gave him when he left at least Kenae said thanks to the supportersf*ck Berbatov he should get booedKeane should not get clapped or Booed IMO

Just a question isn't it possible that Keane DID love spurs but as he grew up as a Liverpool fan he felt it was a move he couldn't turn down put yourself in his shoes Your playing for Liverpool your coming towards the last phase of your career your perfectly happy at the club and have already resigned yourself to the belief that you'll never get the move to your "dream club" You love liverpool for helping you discover the best form of your life the fans love you you love them you've just won a cup and things are looking up 4 the forth coming season then Spurs come in for you are you really telling me you'd turn the move down

Just a question isn't it possible that Keane DID love spurs but as he grew up as a Liverpool fan he felt it was a move he couldn't turn down put yourself in his shoes Your playing for Liverpool your coming towards the last phase of your career your perfectly happy at the club and have already resigned yourself to the belief that you'll never get the move to your "dream club" You love liverpool for helping you discover the best form of your life the fans love you you love them you've just won a cup and things are looking up 4 the forth coming season then Spurs come in for you are you really telling me you'd turn the move down
im sure he did love Spurs, but its the fact he handed in a transfer request & left when we needed him most.

Oh I forgot, if you dislike Keane & Berbatov, would I be right in guessing you want Man city to win the league? Lol.Cos the other two London contenders, well I know you dont want them to win it...Boy season end gonna be tough for you man. No mockage.
Dont be silly.Arsenal wont win sh*t.Chelsea will have the excuse they bought the title, they are a joke of a club, f*ck them.Liverpool...lolUtd, most probably, and truth be told, ill be happy for Dimi, because he prob has 2 great years left in him, so Utd have to win the title within the next 2 seasons with him playing a pivotal role...Back on subject, Keane did give us 6 great years, but sol gave us 9.....and well.....yeah.

Yeah i know, sol tbh, you will never get a bigger Judas in the history of football past, present of future than himself, that c*nt.Keane took the f*ckin piss though, and it does have slight similarities, you can only compare some stuff, lets say keane is a level 5 Judas, and sol, probably pushing 10+I just cant watch Keane memories on DVD's and recordings i have the same now, he has stained his legacy.

i want to hate on berby, but then i remember what an insanely gifted player he is, and i'm thankful that i got to see him play with my own two eyes at the Lane... plus we all knew Berby wanted to go, i wish he had gone to a big foreign team instead of those northern cunts man utd but what can ya do... keane on the other hand, pissed me off.. he only signed a 5 year contract last summer... he could have f*ck*ng warned us before we sold Defoe, that he was going to f*ck off... obviously it's not on a sol cambpell level tho, f*ck i hate that judas caralho

Absolutely MASSIVEA win points us equal with Villa, Manchester United champions of the world, Blackburn (probs) and season back on tracklose and we remain bottom 3Game will be very tricky and could go either way IMO, Villa have always been a good away sideteam I would playGomezGuntner King Wdgate BaleBentley Modric Corcula SantosBent Pavalthough its bait Jenas will play so team will probs be that with Jenas CM and Corcula RB

Jenas has to play he gets in the box more that any of our midfielders, use to hate this guy but now he get my ratings--------------Gomez------------Gunter---Woody---King---BaleLennon---Luka-----JJ-----GDS-------------Pav-------------------------Bent-------------Would like to see 4-4-2 but if we play that shook formation Pav has to start because Bent is to dumb to play upfront on his own

Preview;

Tottenham will be looking to climb off the foot of the Premier League table on Monday night when they host Aston Villa.Juande Ramos' side were tipped to be among those challenging the top-four monopoly this season, but are already languishing well off the pace.Summer transfer shenanigans have hardly helped their cause, but one point from three fixtures represents a dismal haul for a club which spent big on creativity during pre-season.Defeat against Villa would see them slump to their worst-ever start to a Premier League season and pile more pressure on Ramos.While Spurs can ill-afford their early woes to continue, they also need to turn White Hart Lane into a fortress.They have taken just two points from the last available 12 on home turf, scoring only three goals.While Tottenham's problems are well documented, Villa have made an unspectacular start to the new campaign.A 4-2 demolition of Manchester City on the opening weekend suggested Martin O'Neill's men were in fine fettle this term, but resulting performances have failed to reach that level.Only one defeat in their last seven games in all competitions proves the Villans have become a solid outfit, but only one win in six Premier League outings needs improving.They cannot blame early-season rustiness for their failings either, as Monday's game will be their eighth of the season.O'Neill will be hoping that his side can replicate their performance from the corresponding fixture last season, without the dramatic late collapse.Villa led 4-1 heading into the final stages of the contest, only to allow Spurs to somehow snatch an unlikely point.That result just about summed up Villa's recent luck in North London, though, as they have failed to claim maximum points from their last eight visits to White Hart Lane.Duo set for debutsTottenham could hand debuts to two of their most recent arrivals in the crunch encounter.Roman Pavlyuchenko and Vedran Corluka, signed from Spartak Moscow and Manchester City respectively, will be hoping to be involved.Pavlyuchenko will fill the attacking void left by Dimitar Berbatov's switch to Manchester United, while Corluka is expected to come in for Chris Gunter at right-back.Villa could also include a debutant on Monday, with Carlos Cuellar back in contention.The centre-half has been struggling with a calf problem since his move from Rangers, but is now ready for action.Craig Gardner withdrew from the England U21 squad last week but should be fit enough to play, while Steve Sidwell remains sidelined with a knee injury.Possible starting XIsTottenham:Gomes, Corluka, Woodgate, King, Bale, Bentley, Zokora, Jenas, Modric, Dos Santos, Pavlyuchenko.Aston Villa:Friedel, L Young, Laursen, Davies, Shorey, Reo-Coker, Petrov, Barry, A Young, Carew, Agbonlahor.PREDICTIONS:Skysports.com prediction: Spurs 1 Villa 1SKY BET odds:Spurs 6/5Draw 9/4Villa 23/10One to Watch:Roman Pavlyuchenko