Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Lennon was shocking tonight. What ever happened to him - was englands brightest prospect a few seasons ago but seems to misplace passes frequently.
I thought he was Spurs most dangerous player tonight
his crosses are still very poor, if he improved on that aspect he could be a very good player.

nah lennon got skillzs ya know they just need someone to give him the ball so he can run 1 on 1 at people. spurs have ruined him cah he was heavy at leeeds.
why can this guy still post in any sports rooms?
what you on about tho. lennon is good but would be better if he left leeds to go arsenal or liverpool.
just the fact that u said he was sick at Leeds..who where playing in the CHampionship & then was ruined by Spurs....He's improved over the last few years so if that equates to Tottenham ruining him then we must be following a different sport.

nah lennon got skillzs ya know they just need someone to give him the ball so he can run 1 on 1 at people. spurs have ruined him cah he was heavy at leeeds.
why can this guy still post in any sports rooms?
what you on about tho. lennon is good but would be better if he left leeds to go arsenal or liverpool.
just the fact that u said he was sick at Leeds..who where playing in the CHampionship & then was ruined by Spurs....He's improved over the last few years so if that equates to Tottenham ruining him then we must be following a different sport.
for f*cks sake. when he was at leeds he was one of the biggest talents in the UK blood. youngest ever player to play premier league/ Hes 21 now and look like any average brehdah. he was better at leeds.

This guys a a plank, don't know what he playing at a ATMDepressing watching us play under Ramos at least under Jol if we went one or two down i always felt we could come back under Ramos it don't even look like we want to score let alone come back from a goal down. Even the teams he puts out don't look promising.Who would have thought Gilberto would have been starting today and over Lennon who got an assist midweek plus the fact that he keeps playing one up front, i wouldn't mind the formation if the players knew how to play it.I don't see why he ain't playing 4-4-2 plays it once but f*cks up the starting 11 just confusing :D

Our fans were 100% completely right.He does not know what he's doing.Every week, none of us knows what team he is going to play out. Its becoming a joke, worse than Rafa. How can you play a team with 0% creativity. For all i know apart from Gomes, Charlie, Woody and Roman that was our reserve team. Dawson(Didn't play that bad) & Gilberto makes me think he's done a deal with Arsenal to try and get us relegated.It all comes down to Levy and that c*nt, both need to leave, had enough of them cunts tbh. Its a joke that Ramos only got 1 player on his list throughout the whole summer.4-4-2 will never work for us ever again.

our fans>>>>>>>>>>>how can i lock in for the last 10 mins and were 2-0 down.All i hear is Tottenham fans singing, maximum volume.The fans>>>>The Club. We deserve much better, they need to start trying hard, atleast robbie keane showed passion when he played, not too many players are right now.