Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Wow I thought Zokora & Jenas would be fan favourites. Gomes I can understand, especially after Robinson.
lolNo chance, if anything Zokora gets support because he is generally a nice bloke and a decent human being. He's the modern Stefan Freund, tries his best, but is one sh*t, sh*t, sh*t footballer, if anything the cheers he gets are ironic along with the fans shouting "shoooooot" when he picks up the ball.Jenas is HATED, one mistake and thats the whole ground on his back, he is the scapegoat for the whole team, you would expect after 4 years of being at the club and recently in the past years always cunting arsenal we would have a song for him by now, no we have nothing.

I thought Zokora cos like you said he's sh*t but he runs around, "rejected Arsenal" & again another example of the likeable African.I'm amazed at Jenas. The song thing not really cos Fabregas aint got a decent song...Next your tell me that sh*t left-bak you got is rated. Infact after his last two years Lennon should be one that gets stick too, he would've if he played for Arsenal...

Lennon been getting alot of stick from certain fans in the last 18 months, but recently most have seen the light with Lennon. He remains a fan favourite.Beniot Assou Ekotto is HATED as well, dont get it twisted, but at the moment id play him over Bale, who naturally despite being God awful this season is still very much liked in the stands.

Guest Sorter.

corluka has been very good since coming in.... comes like a berbatov type defenderstill not liking bentley... kills bare plays, always passes backwards or does some swag cross....

After 14 games..2008/2009 season - 15 points2007/2008 season - 12 points 2006/2007 season - 16 points 2005/2006 season - 24 points 2004/2005 season - 13 pointsMore points than we had last season and 1 point behind the 2nd season we finished 5th. League is f*cked this year.

Guest Wu-Tang
After 14 games..2008/2009 season - 15 points2007/2008 season - 12 points 2006/2007 season - 16 points 2005/2006 season - 24 points 2004/2005 season - 13 pointsMore points than we had last season and 1 point behind the 2nd season we finished 5th. League is f*cked this year.
Differently

I thought Zokora cos like you said he's sh*t but he runs around, "rejected Arsenal" & again another example of the likeable African.I'm amazed at Jenas. The song thing not really cos Fabregas aint got a decent song...Next your tell me that sh*t left-bak you got is rated. Infact after his last two years Lennon should be one that gets stick too, he would've if he played for Arsenal...
that's because arsenal fans don't sing though
lol Jenas is arguebly the most hated Spurs player atm
i don't think spurs fans 'hate' a spurs player, but jenas is disliked by a lot.. not sure why though, sometimes he can be annoying but other time he is so good. Never heard anyone hating on modric or corluka or any of them

In all comps?Or just the league.Because already Bent has a head start, and Pav is cup tied for the Uefa Cup.Pav WILL get a better goal to game ratio if you wanna do it that way...
in the league thenBent will kill him, Bent had the best goals 2 games ratio last season30 yh
lol, thats because he didnt play and when he did it was against shite like Boro, West Ham and Fulham.The current league tallys are something like Bent - 7, Pav - 3.Hmmm......Like i said bit of unfair head start.