Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Dont wanna get ahead of myself as its Spurs we are speaking about.The way i see things at the moment, everybody from 9th-20th is at the moment involved in a relegation battle, one loss and you could potentially be back in the bottom 3 if other results dont go your way.It gives me jokes as 4 weeks ago, arsenal fans were thinking St Totteringhams day was gonna happen before Xmas this year......oh dear.But a result against Everton would be ideal, would set us in good spirits for the game against Spam and Utd who we have after, to be honest a point against Everton, win against Spam and id be more than content.

Guest Wu-Tang

Not sure in all honestyEverton themselves while not playing too exciting football atm are nicking a lot of resultsI reckon everton 0-0pikeys 0-3 (even though the pikeys will be up for it)Utd 1-2Not sure it will so much get the season off to a roaring start since the utd game will cause it to stutter, but its the beggining I suppose

Guest LucaPiano
You can hear it everytime Spurs are on TV ffs.
No you cant.If anything its a small minorty shouting "shoooooooooooooooot"...ffs.
Allow him his ears are packing in, whats he touchin now... 30 odd years old? and still on a forum

Isn't that a ironic cheer, Eboue use to get them, now he just gets abuse like he an opposition player.
No, on a general scale the fans who go to home games LOVE Bentley and Bent, and HATE players like Taarabt, Modric, Pav and Corluka.The only players that get stick by the majority of all Spurs fans are Jenas, Zokora and recently Gomes.

Isn't that a ironic cheer, Eboue use to get them, now he just gets abuse like he an opposition player.
No, on a general scale the fans who go to home games LOVE Bentley and Bent, and HATE players like Taarabt, Modric, Pav and Corluka.The only players that get stick by the majority of all Spurs fans are Jenas, Zokora and recently Gomes.
ahahahahhahahits f*cked because its true lmaooooooAdel= DiscoModric = sell him, we can't play 4-4-2 with himPAV = shittest striker in the last 10 yearsCorluka = Slowest player we've got