Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

You have a reputation for being one of the biggest bitches and cry babies on this forum mate, and you are like 36 years old, fix up.Like JJ said, you watch other posters too hard, always trying to prove something to people on here, just relax init, you are boring and irrelevant to be honest, dont even know why this has gone on like it has.Now be gone with you.
I'm watching people too hard but you're telling me I have a reputation (which means you've discussed it with others)? Ok then cool.I don't try to prove anything to people on here, if I've got an opinion on something I'll say it.

clocked he was tryna provoke a reaction out of me the other dayclocked his usernamehad to establish the difference between him, trimbaba and mrqlol'd to myself.just think flojo, you can gain as much rep as you want in the sports room, but youll never have none in the kopsilly plastic fan :D*adds to ignore list*

clocked he was tryna provoke a reaction out of me the other dayclocked his usernamehad to establish the difference between him, trimbaba and mrqlol'd to myself.just think flojo, you can gain as much rep as you want in the sports room, but youll never have none in the kopsilly plastic fan :D*adds to ignore list*
lolApparently my rep in here is already in tatters so its a non starter to be honest pretty much like your attempts at courting on here.

liverpool come like a gang on here 2bhmurkslahiflojotrimbalyoung rgandalfking poeticmr q
I find this funny because if you look at topics where a Man Utd player is criticised you can often refresh it and see gifs, youtube clips, stats, league tables etc etc within minutes
lol yeah just like that thread about Ronaldo being the best player in the world which ended up with liverpool fans trying to say Torres is Top 3 Selected bringing up stats etcIf you wouldnt mind linking me to threads which back up your point that would be great.

liverpool come like a gang on here 2bhmurkslahiflojotrimbalyoung rgandalfking poeticmr q
I find this funny because if you look at topics where a Man Utd player is criticised you can often refresh it and see gifs, youtube clips, stats, league tables etc etc within minutes
lol yeah just like that thread about Ronaldo being the best player in the world which ended up with liverpool fans trying to say Torres is Top 3 Selected bringing up stats etcIf you wouldnt mind linking me to threads which back up your point that would be great.
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=20967&st=0

Back to topic...Swear some one was talking about stats the other day, Gomes has made most cathes and saves? He aint that bad, People need to remember at PSV was a crutial player, He will be a good keeper, I actually feel sorry for the guy cah he looked like he was going to cry when you lost to Fulham, And i still think that Fulhams first goal got a deflection so Gomes was moving opposite to the ball which was unlucky and the second goal even tho he should have gathered the ball earlly swear if Woodgate wasnt in his way he would have... Little mistakes and TBH hes been the scapegoat...

Dont know how many of you just watched that segment, but he made some very, very interesting points.Knew from the last game of the season Dimi was leaving, because the chairman waited so long to sell him it ruined our chances at getting a decent replacement.No comment on what Darren Bent said about Ramos, he said though that if he wrote a book he would defintely mention Darren, lol, not too good then i think....said what Darren said bout Juande was very disprectful, got the feeling he didnt like Bent.The Arshavin deal was done in his eyes, he was actually waiting on Arshavin to turn up to training any day....Said we had no chance at ever keeping Keane or Dimi, said Berbatov only wanted CL football, if we had given that to him he still woulda been at the club.Mentioned he had no input into buying any players or recommending any players to Ramos or Commoli at all. Was not close to Ramos at all, he assited him rather than a partnership actually being in place.All in all, pretty much backs up everything we already had rumours and "ITK's" tell us, so its more conrete now. Devestating news about Arshavin though.

Like i said last season when Bent disappeared for 4 months when he was fit, they hate him. f*ck Bent taking the number 10, should be given to players with a bit of class.Arshavin deal killed us, with him we would have been up there, maybe if ramos got his actual targets (Capel) he'd still be in a job.

Hmm, Ain't heard him get boo'd like you said. I know people who moan at him for a number of reasons due to him being f*ck*ng sh*t with his balls . You are the first person to ask this, nothing has been said anywhere else. If its does happen, only a minority, worst i've heard is the usual sh*t like "Bentley you're sh*t" "Waste of 15 mil"

Think if we win this game, we can start to forget about getting dragged into the dog fight. IIRC if we beat Everton and Arsenal lose against Chelsea we will only be 5 points behind a team who's most likely getting 4th so Europe would defo be on the cards. Then again, anything can happen. Beat Everton and then we have Spam, who we can beat providing we play the right players.Atleast things are on the up atm!Coys!