Liverpool now 6/1 to win the league

8BALL

need to get an assistant manager quickbut they are still unbeaten in the league

u will never be close to winning itu might finish 6 points behind but u will never really be a threat if it makes sense
6 points is close though biggrin.gif what are you tryin to say?anything above 8points is distant
im saying u will do wat u normally do. finish strong wen ders basically no hope leftthe team dats top have won already n draw 2 of there last 3 matches

We are not out of the title race yet but if we carry on the way we are going we will be out of it sson.I dont listen to the media hype bout rotation and that I think there is something happening behind the scenes and it needs to be sorted quick before we do find are selfs out of the race and Rafa may find him self out of a job. Im just glad there is a International break.Plus every team goes through a bad patch and if it is just that then im happy because were still unbeaten in the league.

Not out but this season I was surprised by the start you made.I thought Liverpool would be a more credible threat to the title next season.

I seriously can not see why anyone is saying this...They are unbeaten and sitting in a decent position..Liverpool, IMO wont win it, but are hardly in a bad position.Going into big games against Everton and Arsenal (which, they are more than capable of winning) they are sitting pretty with a basically fully fit squad, an on form striker and a very good defensive record..If 'Pool win both of those (which they will IMO) they will be back in a very strong position ready to push on for top spot going into midseason where championships are often won and lost.