MANDEM

skankin' out

bwoy....everyone nowadays is trying to get a chick who has a man.....its dog eat dog world out there....however, if i was them, i would invest my time in a girl who is single because the same way the girl will leave her man for them, she'll also do the same thing again....but with a next dude

but you know she has a mando you still go thru?
IF your looking to Wifey her then forget it. I think there is NO POINT going there.Actually whatever your intentions, just forget it...lol...just allow the hassle. I think guys need to stop doing this no matter how bad they want the chick.Is the girl feeling you though?

bwoy....everyone nowadays is trying to get a chick who has a man.....its dog eat dog world out there....however, if i was them, i would invest my time in a girl who is single because the same way the girl will leave her man for them, she'll also do the same thing again....but with a next dude
nail, meet headhead.... nailistockphoto_2634771_hitting_a_nail_on_the_head.jpg

IF your looking to Wifey her then forget it. I think there is NO POINT going there.Actually whatever your intentions, just forget it...lol...just allow the hassle. I think guys need to stop doing this no matter how bad they want the chick.Is the girl feeling you though?
i suspect she is, but im not 100% sureand nah im not on a wifey ting, she's be more of a linkman jus wants to see wagwan with asian/indian poomall thats to it really

i suspect she is, but im not 100% sureand nah im not on a wifey ting, she's be more of a linkman jus wants to see wagwan with asian/indian poomall thats to it really
Oh seen. lol curiosity yeah?Boy do what you wana do but I'm saying no, coz same way I wouldnt like knowing some guy is moving to my girl EVEN when he knows she has a man.Complete disrespect, but NO ONE seems to have that these days.Do you know the girls BF or anything? (not as a friend but just know off him?)

i wonder this too but i'm taken + i wouldnt take a girl away from her guy, so i'm not on this.....

do it if u wanna be the next victim of a honour killing

Oh seen. lol curiosity yeah?Boy do what you wana do but I'm saying no, coz same way I wouldnt like knowing some guy is moving to my girl EVEN when he knows she has a man.Complete disrespect, but NO ONE seems to have that these days.Do you know the girls BF or anything? (not as a friend but just know off him?)
nah i dont know the guy at all, seen a pic and das itthing is tho, she'll do stuff like press herself against mefor example we'll be walking, and all of a sudden she's proper close to me, to the point where i can feel her tits rubbin up against my armand its not even a ting where she doesnt know whats good, unless her tits are numb she is fully aware of what she is doingima jus see wagwan for the next few days

If you want her as a girlfriend, no point trying because karma will bite you in the assIf you want her as a lash & dash prospect, it all depends on how on it she is...When chicks/mandem are in a relationship, they have that security blanket so unless you're gonna REALLY entice her, don't bother too much

Are there not enough asian girls around... that u need to chase after one that is already taken?Anyhoo if the girl gives in she's an eeediat still
im mixed raceasian girls par with asian man, fact.moving to them on road is pointless,the position im in now doesnt come up every so often, so why not take the opportunity

If you want her as a girlfriend, no point trying because karma will bite you in the assIf you want her as a lash & dash prospect, it all depends on how on it she is...When chicks/mandem are in a relationship, they have that security blanket so unless you're gonna REALLY entice her, don't bother too much
good point

if ya not married you are SINGLEend ofthats just how it is and even when ya married you can still go tru ive done that too and seen it from many angles if there is a connection USE IT if not dont waste ya time too many woman to worry bout ONE.
LOLI see where your coming from, but you gota respect someones marriage!!

if ya not married you are SINGLEend ofthats just how it is and even when ya married you can still go tru ive done that too and seen it from many angles if there is a connection USE IT if not dont waste ya time too many woman to worry bout ONE.
LOLI see where your coming from, but you gota respect someones marriage!!
the cheating in marriage realm is somewhere that i have not been while I AM married and i never will cos i have and AM beating out chicks while im young rather then dying to be in love at a young age and realsiing im bored like it was a toy and then being a man in his 30s still dating and raving going on like a teenager.respecting someone elses marriage is RIDICULOUS coming from anyone on this forum, the younger generation (US) are seeing bare marriages fail and that out weighs how many we see that are doing good aswell as the music that we listen to NOW that is different from what used to be played in the 80s which we listen to DAILY (neo comes to mind) and dont tell me bout parents and grand parents as success stories cos most of us disregard our elders in most aspects as we are head strong especially when are dads have kids we dont know or even met from other women (which usually makes the man look bad but then that should indicate there is a deeper story)(im old enough to admit this but young enough to understand it thats why face off is such a key character on this forum)