MANDEM

skankin' out

if i know the breh and i know he is a d*ckheadwhy not
cos thats long.....if the girl is smart, she will leave him eventually....but if she stays with him, she is whatless....you wanna take a whatless girl away from her d*ckhead man so that she can be whatless with you?

Do your ting fam.In the times we living in, if it's NOT you trying a ting its a next guy.Accept that at the right time, right place, right emotional state etc your girl/wifey is can be another mans in various aspects.
True, but if you can't see the signs before something like that happens, your lost.Happens to every guy. When it does, he will (moretime) learn, and spot it in future.If you're considering wifeying a chick that flirted/got friendly with you while her man was on the scene, then dumped him and got with you very shortly after..you aint smart.When someone with a better car, bigger house, better job, nicer things comes along, she will do the same to you.Mandem dont be fools.

1 time my bredrin ask me to pick him and some other bredrins up from some girls house warming ting.So they get in the car now and I hear 1 of them giggling saying they cant believe the other 1 beat the girl whose house it was.So the bredrin who got the beat was saying he had the girl on his lap beating her and she was saying"I shouldnt be doing this, ive got a man, oh my god"I was stunned seriously lol and it takes alot to stun me.

i just realised i do this quite a bit without caringone guy i used to talk to in the first year of college..hes still at college cos hes doing a three year course. his wife went to the college also but shes at uni now (my uni)..anyway i see her about..now shes hintin at me stayin in her room sometime.i would standardly move to her even though ive met her man before. dog eat dog world alie face off

i just realised i do this quite a bit without caringone guy i used to talk to in the first year of college..hes still at college cos hes doing a three year course. his wife went to the college also but shes at uni now (my uni)..anyway i see her about..now shes hintin at me stayin in her room sometime.i would standardly move to her even though ive met her man before. dog eat dog world alie face off
Some chicks man...some chicks...smh

no your not lyingand things like that is why i dont have female friends you see on one hand if you had NO INTENTION of f*cking it the fact you know her and she is friendly enough to suggest that tells me that someone else knows bout you and her or should i say HER ON YOU now do you not think that is gonna bring MIX UP IN YOUR LIFEagain this is why i dont have female friends as i have female relatives if your female and i aint f*cking you you aint comin my yard and i aint going yours as its just an opportunity to put 2 and 2 together and make whatever number you can think of i dont play that sh*t.the boyfriend could be real safe too but again this is ALSO why i dont like meeting a girls MALE FRIENDSi swear to god if my girl introduced me to a man that is her friend and he is f*cking it i will FLIP not for the fact he is f*cking it but for the fact you put that in my face.bare males get the plain face from me and i leave their fist hangin when they try nudge me cos its about knowing from the get go IM NOT A d*ckHEAD you will be suprised how a man goes on after YOU show him the levels either do that or give him a FIRM HANDSHAKEits male qsychological language that only guys understand and it means BLOOD DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE THINK YOU CAN BOY MEreal talk

haha this is funny im in the same situation aswell now.so looks like it is a dog eat dog world.it dont seem like the "nicest thing" to do, but hey it takes 2 to tango, and its never a wifey ting so it dnt matter if it f*cks up.besides, if it goes thru ur doin the brer a favour, by exposing dat his chick got swayed as easy as dat so he shudnt of trusted her from the begining.

besides, if it goes thru ur doin the brer a favour, by exposing dat his chick got swayed as easy as dat so he shudnt of trusted her from the begining.
coming from YOU that is silly as you brush me for being cynicalALL GIRL SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED FULLY AS THE RIGHT GUY RIGHT TIME AND RIGHT PLACE MEANS IT CAN HAPPENthat goes for everyone and the more your girl is OUT THERE the more likely it will happen soonerits as innevitable as knowing we are gonna die one day

but you know she has a mando you still go thru?
Depends on the seriousness of the situation. If its a bird I like then I make her dump her bloke but if its just any bird I wanna lash then yeah regardless whether she has a man or not he shouldnt be with her if shes gonna put herself on offer like that.