The State of parenting today...

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One mum and two kids, aged about 4 and 6... Walking down the road and the little girl who was about 4 was ahead of them. So the mum and the other kid hid in a doorway and let the kid carry on walking.I started laughing at first, but then the kid started PROPER crying, shoutin 'Muuuuummmmmmy' and what not....BAWLIN her eyes out.The mum wernt even ramping, left the kid crying for about 1 minute, fully crying thinkin she had lost her mum, and the mum was just bussin up.Now you may say 'LOL' or 'Shes sick'....But really and truly, on a serious one, WTF!? was she doing.Bare deepness.Discuss (7 Marks)
Why are you begging us? Like you know us or something?My son is being bought up alot better than you were, so calm you hype mentioning my son like you know him.
Cmon everyone knows your family is trash, you and ashman are the joke of the forum, scum.
From when your mum beats you with oil clad ladles and cooks you some 3 day old rice from the fridge you are in no posistion to say.YOU'RE THE TRASH. We're white remember, we don't kick our kids out on the street and deprive them of any physical attention such as cuddles. FACT.

One mum and two kids, aged about 4 and 6... Walking down the road and the little girl who was about 4 was ahead of them. So the mum and the other kid hid in a doorway and let the kid carry on walking.I started laughing at first, but then the kid started PROPER crying, shoutin 'Muuuuummmmmmy' and what not....BAWLIN her eyes out.The mum wernt even ramping, left the kid crying for about 1 minute, fully crying thinkin she had lost her mum, and the mum was just bussin up.Now you may say 'LOL' or 'Shes sick'....But really and truly, on a serious one, WTF!? was she doing.Bare deepness.Discuss (7 Marks)
Why are you begging us? Like you know us or something?My son is being bought up alot better than you were, so calm you hype mentioning my son like you know him.
Cmon everyone knows your family is trash, you and ashman are the joke of the forum, scum.
From when your mum beats you with oil clad ladles and cooks you some 3 day old rice from the fridge you are in no posistion to say.YOU'RE THE TRASH. We're white remember, we don't kick our kids out on the street and deprive them of any physical attention such as cuddles. FACT.
You know what ceazy.I really do feel to give you the roughest sex.I like how you stand up for yourself still, it's a turn on.I might have to give you a turkey basting.

dreddother day we wer at the lghts sum little girl was taking 2 long 2 cross the road the way the mum turned around nd doosh her in her headsideme an my freind were cracking up, but then realistically, she shud hav bin holding her hand or at least had her walking infront of her

When I was about 5 my mum used to hide behind a door or cupboard in my yard and id be looking for her thinking he dissappeared all crying and sh*t.
Uno that is trauma'z, init.My mums f*cked about before, disappeared purposely in London ZooAnd den all tryna ask me whats wrong n sh*t.
LOOOLNah thats deep. London Zoo ya kno.

Alex..Least my son has a dad.When you manage to find yours and your mum has been through all 25 candidates let me know innit.
Like father like son.Your a prick, as will he be.Ceazy, how can you call yourself a good parent when theres a video of you EATING a used tampon.
So what? Is there anything you are doing in your youth that you would class as bad parenting even BEFORE you've had a child?Or are you a SQUARE?Allow mentioning my son, like he's anything to do with you.My parenting > Your mums parenting. I'm not afraid to say, only the best for my son.

Where the parents white ?
Nah, one asian chick that had been mashed by a black guy
beg u tell me who this ended up to be a race thing its about a RANDOM woman who played a quite eveil joke on her kid.....i bet if alex turned round n sed yeh she was white... den u woulda had summink 2 say about it....rahhhhlol....anyways ive played tricks on my nepews like dat... n id do it 2 my kids 2.... but not 2 that extent...dats badd.... loool.... it would be no STELLA from eastenders movments out here!!!loool biggrin.gif

Where the parents white ?
Nah, one asian chick that had been mashed by a black guy
beg u tell me who this ended up to be a race thing its about a RANDOM woman who played a quite eveil joke on her kid.....i bet if alex turned round n sed yeh she was white... den u woulda had summink 2 say about it....rahhhhlol....anyways ive played tricks on my nepews like dat... n id do it 2 my kids 2.... but not 2 that extent...dats badd.... loool.... it would be no STELLA from eastenders movments out here!!!loool biggrin.gif
Calm down, that was page one, was not mentioned since you decided to dumass