Bendtner wants games or is off

MrJibbles

Nicklas Bendtner has admitted that he will look for another club should he fail to break into the Arsenal first team.The Denmark international returned to Emirates Stadium at the beginning of the summer having enjoyed a season-long loan with Birmingham City.Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is renowned for his ability to develop talent, however it appears Bendtner is getting impatient in his wait for a place in the starting XI.So far his solitary start during the 2007/08 campaign has come in the Carling Cup victory over Newcastle United in which he headed in the opener.With the likes of Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor currently in excellent form, Bendtner faces a tough task in getting the nod to start in the Arsenal side.Bendtner is prepared to bide his time, but should opportunities not come his way he admits that he may have to move on.Bench"It's obvious that I don't want to sit on the bench for two years," he told Danish newspaper BT."There might be problems with my form in a few months, but I might also get more playing time."I will stay at Arsenal to fight for my chance and in case it doesn't work, I will join a different club permanently."Denmark manager Morten Olsen has also emphasised the importance of Bendtner be playing on a regular basis."A young player like him need to play matches. It's up to his coach to judge. But he needs to get more playing time soon," he told Ekstra Bladet.

Good to see players hungry for 1st team action & not content with counting p's on the bench *looks @ defoe*He'll get his chance In January & will play in the cups when our schedule gets more demanding.He's sick coming off the bench so I wouldn't mind seeing him in the last 20 mins of more league & CL games.

Guest I.B.Blackman

Bentender>>>Walcott even so slightlySMH @ the people callin him AliadiereLike to say we shouldnt develop strikers and rahter purchase 5 million pound athletes from Middlesborough that can barely finish so we play them on the wings occasionally

hes better then adebayor and walcott