Jezza Kay (ITV2)

Francis Coquelin

what ironey look at them waste movements airing out there buisness on national tv like some waste cadetsu would never ever catch me on that show doing them d*ckhead movements
Is not about going on national tv in the first place to do a lie detector test that you know you're gonna fail. The way that woman tried to act all shocked."LIE DETECTOR TESTS REVELEAL....SHE WAS LYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"" biggrin.gif Me?" :D

what ironey look at them waste movements airing out there buisness on national tv like some waste cadetsu would never ever catch me on that show doing them d*ckhead movements
Is not about going on national tv in the first place to do a lie detector test that you know you're gonna fail. The way that woman tried to act all shocked."LIE DETECTOR TESTS REVELEAL....SHE WAS LYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"" biggrin.gif Me?" :D
what kind of person do u have to be to go that show? I just dont understand people I like this show for its comedy some guys should get props on this show they have been proven to be cheats and they start twanging up the girl live on the show and u know she will be back with him end of the day

I think the name Jermery Kyle will surfice.about Jezza Kay.
Tried it and flopped on the spelling. H.a!Anyways maury>>>>>Jeremy Kyle.Couple of weeks ago, a WHITE woman went on there with her WHITE babyfather and their MIXED RACE baby. She said, she had been lying to him for TWO YEARS, telling the guy that HE had mexican in HIS family and that's why the baby was dark.Loool, how can she lie to him about HIS heritage straight-faced. Maury is too much.