Secondary School

Roots

What was the unit called back in school, when the teacher couldn't handle you, they would get another student to go down reception to call em, then they would come bussin through like the FBI with walky talkies and sh*t and take you away to isolation, what were they called again?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I was the only one to get Suspended (them long ones) come back and the same day get suspended againGood ol days of when your bunking, the teacher clocks you and you still run even though they know you, seen your face and will be calling you to their office when you get backYou get to the office and plainface her''That wasn't me''

referal base aka if the teacher sent you alone you run round the school
swear there called runners. if u didnt wanna do no work dat day u cud b a runner n help the headteacher or sum sh*t. boring ting.
nah thats suttin differentmy one was when you got kicked out classthey usually send a student with youif they didnt i used to cause rukas

Think I was the only one to get Suspended (them long ones) come back and the same day get suspended againGood ol days of when your bunking, the teacher clocks you and you still run even though they know you, seen your face and will be calling you to their office when you get backYou get to the office and plainface her''That wasn't me''
biggrin.gif

Guest Scorpzz

Mine was called the L.S.U Unit/Isolation. Some dark lil room with one computer a table and some busted computer desk. *shivers*Lol I spent some serious time in there, got blonks in there and learned how to kill.

senior management internal exclusionisolationprohbation, green report, yellow report red report then exclusionthen wen u cum bk from exclusion u go on progress diariesif u f*ck up on red progress, then u get expelled pending permenant or shipped off down the road 2 115 (the unit)i went 115, 1 time, when i see yutes smoking in the class i said naaaaarr, got my mum and mentor 2 sweet talk the head in2 letting me bk in skool

Isolation at my school it was called. Had purpose built rooms for it like lil rooms with 4 desks in each corner and a window looking into the room where the teacher was.Had yellow and red cards in one class to, certain amount got you a referal i think.And had the green, yellow and purple reports. Was the first person to go on report in my class and was shitting it like i was gonna get in serious troible but they aint mean sh*t, 1/4 the school must been on it be end of school.