Tevez

Apache

dont think he woulda scored if he played 200 mins ysterday but i have been very impressed especially when he has played with wayne rooneyat first when he was up on his own he found it difficult maybe because he never had a pre seasonbut got himself a bag full of assists and a couple goalsexpect him to score more tho be a bit more ruthless

he's improving his understanding with rooney every game,the way both of them now know when each other is dropping off/pushing fwd is growing.i did have doubts earlier whether they could work together, but they are proving me and every1 wrong right now.if he gets 15 in all comps this season it will have been a good induction.

ws very impressed wiv him yesterday his movement ws sooo sik wuld av got my vote 4 man of the match buh im sure it got given 2 rooney.. overall i neva fort he wuld score 20 plus goals buh his workrate wil always create chances 4 others empitomises a team player

He is doing well. He was struggling in his 1st couple of games (due to playing upfront on his own and lack of pre season). He is gets better each game. He works hard for the team, him and Rooney are beginning to click. But he should of scored yesterday. But overall he's done alright

Looking very good. A class purchase. Settling into the team now and starting to get the goals. Seems to be working well with our attacking force and becoming a indespensable member. As above me have said his work rate is good and will always look to score.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, Rooney and Tevez is too much.Definitely qualifying for the CL this season.
was that ever in doubt?
Nar remember Tottenham are ment to be breaking into the top 4 this season so someones place was ment to be in doubt.Let me check the league table.Oh no.....

Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, Rooney and Tevez is too much.Definitely qualifying for the CL this season.
was that ever in doubt?
Nar remember Tottenham are ment to be breaking into the top 4 this season so someones place was ment to be in doubt.Let me check the league table.Oh no.....
They are speaking about Man Utd you plonker.lol @ them being the someone who's position was in doubt, coming off winning the league....SMH

People saying that he isnt scoring but he most prob would have scored on Sat if the keeper didnt take him out, which would have been 2/2. But his link-up play looked good with Rooney. The time when he let it run was classyIf only one of them was a deadly finisher, this would be the best/only partnership since Yorke and Cole