Temptations of Easy Money

Danger

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes me and my boy do the odd roberies, get like 2 bills each in a few minsbut recently some nigerians been tryna get me in to some scam were all i need to do is saty at an empty adress n sign for some sh*t, but im in 2 minds bout it
you shouldnt be in 2 minds about itif it was easy an low risk, they wouldnt need you to do it for themto answer the question yeh i've thought about the money not really the lifestylebut the sense of achievement of workin hard an earning legit money >>>> illegal money

i kno a brudda hu jus turned 19 and he's pushing this...peugeot_307cc.jpgps: he has never worked a day in his life
Wonder what he's gonna say when the police stop him.
Exactly!
u cud say anything cud jus say ur grandad died an it was inheritance money
He'd have to have the documents to prove it. Either way, that story wouldn't wash.

i kno a brudda hu jus turned 19 and he's pushing this...peugeot_307cc.jpgps: he has never worked a day in his life
Exactly!
He'd have to have the documents to prove it. Either way, that story wouldn't wash.
The way feds are on this ting, something must wash, cos i see nuff mans 17-23 pushing cars that feds would stop them for, ad i see them again with the whip, so they have some excuse and its working.

Exactly!
so many things he could sayhe gambles at bookies or plays poker 4 big moneynot rocket science

Exactly!
The way feds are on this ting, something must wash, cos i see nuff mans 17-23 pushing cars that feds would stop them for, ad i see them again with the whip, so they have some excuse and its working.
Ok, well good for them, and good for you gazing. Fortunately I don't judge a man's existence by watching his car. Any fool with cash can buy a car. For me it's all about my mother not feeling stink to tell the world that I make an honest living. f*ck living up to the stereotype. I wanna make white man stop me, assume I'm doing illegal activities, then eat their words when they find out it's legit.

Trust me theres pure DUMB women out there allowing their sons too shame dem up and moreover still live wid them. One yout across the road from me has been in the world of madness, from ppl tryna lick off their front door to him being held up wid a gun but his mum still aint booted his rarse out yet.

Exactly!
Ok, well good for them, and good for you gazing. Fortunately I don't judge a man's existence by watching his car. Any fool with cash can buy a car. For me it's all about my mother not feeling stink to tell the world that I make an honest living. f*ck living up to the stereotype. I wanna make white man stop me, assume I'm doing illegal activities, then eat their words when they find out it's legit.
All that is big lyrics still.

Trust me theres pure DUMB women out there allowing their sons too shame dem up and moreover still live wid them. One yout across the road from me has been in the world of madness, from ppl tryna lick off their front door to him being held up wid a gun but his mum still aint booted his rarse out yet.
Kmt. Ooman dis fi ketch inna di gunfire.

u ill never understand til u have a youtif that shits happening, then homeless is the last place SHE will want himpure mothers are like thisits wrong

u ill never understand til u have a youtif that shits happening, then homeless is the last place SHE will want himpure mothers are like thisits wrong
But he shouldn't be "homeless" cos he should have enough money to go rent somewhere or smething. Anyway this boys movements are so hot, everyone he shots to round here pick up from his house, so he shouldnt b surprised wen ders a bag a man outside waiting for him.

Exactly!
All that is big lyrics still.

u ill never understand til u have a youtif that shits happening, then homeless is the last place SHE will want him
Truss, its the hardest situation to be in as a mother.Talking about dumb women though alot of young women are at fault for certain man being on this get rich quick ting.Certain young girl dont wana know you if you aint pushing this or profiling in the club, can be hard to take as a yout.Certain young men aspire to be what young women want them to be.

u ill never understand til u have a youtif that shits happening, then homeless is the last place SHE will want him
Truss, its the hardest situation to be in as a mother.Talking about dumb women though alot of young women are at fault for certain man being on this get rich quick ting.Certain young girl dont wana know you if you aint pushing this or profiling in the club, can be hard to take as a yout.Certain young men aspire to be what young women want them to be.
So true. It's kinna sad really. I think a lot of girls look to shotters and what not like their celebrities and obviously these guys love that. I've seen girls hover around "Ballers" in a rave like flies on sh*t jus for a sip of their champs and a lift home in thier Range rover.

big big pointthis is why i think alot of heads f*ck up, their watchin that too much instead of goin school/college to study their worrying about stuntin for the chicks their n sh*tgotta focus on ur goal n dont watch no onethe chicks will always be there, especially when u finally achieve that goal n ur nice

So true. It's kinna sad really. I think a lot of girls look to shotters and what not like their celebrities and obviously these guys love that. I've seen girls hover around "Ballers" in a rave like flies on sh*t jus for a sip of their champs and a lift home in thier Range rover.
Truss, its sad too but some of the buffest girls are on this ting.