Temptations of Easy Money

Danger

I've been tempted and to tell you truth I still am.I've seen the ups:-Bredrin pushing a CLK convertible when we had just left secondary school.-Next bredrin pushing a porsche when he was 18But I've also seen the downs:-Someone that I knew got killed earlier this year-Another bredrin went to jail just after his son was born and missed the first couple of months of his son growing up. Feds cleaned out his account before he went in.Luckily college, uni and my current job have kept me away from that lifestyle.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
TRUSTlast week, i was outside one bar, and cause i was looking a bit snazzy(no big head) one BOOM ting came and hollered at me, she was onit, i bought her a couple drinks, we were talking, she was 23 but wen i told her i was 18, she talked for a little bit more then said she had to go back to her friend, try kill man off, about "young boy"a hour later, bar finished, i pulled up she saw me in my TT, shouted in front of her friends "theres my boy!!!" came asked me if i was going in her direction, i laughed in my head, would of laughed in her face and drove off but she was too boom. lolshe has not stopped phoning my phone in the past 5 days.
feels good dont it?
lmao, like you know. son.
biggrin.gif

ignore master chief, guy is any abnormal youtmummy didnt pay him enough attention as a yout now he craves itstop watching what other people do and focus on ur self, no matter how much u criticise others at the end of the night ur still going 2 bed as YOUu cant change thatno sex change, NOTHINGjust accept it u got dealt a pair of jokers and the instruction card by godnow pack it in mate ya boring
so are you and dirty.if i see a blatent liar, it ain't going un noticed.same as if i see a arse licker.which i see in the pair of you bum chums.
im a liar? mr sheen and how u work that omne out then einsteinarse licker? bum chum? u got the wrong guy, i dont get involved in them antics there boy im not u and ur step dad royy r u so mad a at life? so mad at others. dont blame us, u mite have been hitler in ur previous life or somethingbut i put it down as u aint getting no nookie, take a trip 2 that slosh thread mate it will do u the world of good, release some of that anger u got locked up

He is only saying that Durrty chats sh*t alot of the time and his arse licker comment seems valid at this point.biggrin.gif
skeen and i suppose that means ur ass licking him yeah? grow up sonwhere did i mention durrty, i dislike master chief coz he was gassing in another thread but i was in here and see him hyping in here aswellso i 4rt man needed 2 get pulled up like ur mums long johns

Guest Radio Raheem
He is only saying that Durrty chats sh*t alot of the time and his arse licker comment seems valid at this point.biggrin.gif
skeen and i suppose that means ur ass licking him yeah? grow up sonwhere did i mention durrty, i dislike master chief coz he was gassing in another thread but i was in here and see him hyping in here aswellso i 4rt man needed 2 get pulled up like ur mums long johns
Well to me, it just seemed you jumped out of nowhere analysing mans life and family situation from a couple lines of text because he pulled durrty up on "it feels good dont it". I didn't know you didn't like him from before, wasteman.

Scarface had a bad effect on me. I completely disregarded the fact he got his yard ran up on and shot in the back at the end and then I wanted to become a coke dealer lol.
thnks for tellin me how it endswanted to watch this aswell

Now, Now, your all probably getting ready to type "SMH" but seriously though have any of you been tempted by such a lifestyle, the money, the cars, the women, now I aint going on like I had access to some criminal empire but I knew man who were making modest P from basically a few hours work. Too be honest I'm not that type of guy to do house robberies, fraud ect, cause no amount of money is worth my freedom.

You ever been tempted by a life of crime?

If so How did it turn out?(No undercover biggrin.gif )

yes i have.... i didnt take it up tho...

SO TEMPTEDi dont even wana go into da plans dat have been goin thru my headespesh wen i have da means 2 carry dem out, BUT i always think i dont want sh*t 2 go on topso im lowin it until i move out so no trouble comes 2 my mums doorstep, i swear da amount of money im seein certain ppl make. wot makes it worse is dat if dey got shift DEY CANT GET IN TROUBLEsumtimes i think sh*t can always go on top,.......but if u plan it out to the T then why should it?

Yes that is why I am working hard at education.
Good luck with that fam, but one thing that pisses me off is that certain man will work their asses of going down the education route then when it comes to payday get some next to nothing salary and lifestyle which is all work and no play, while some wannabe celebs are Ballin due to some Reality show, kinda f*cked up.
even though some high salary execs and other big time successful business men wont admit this...to be successful legitimately..u have to par with the big execs or bosses on a basis, offer to do work for them that other employees wont do...this is how u get noticed...bosses will know that your serious and you want to succeed..do this and they can hook u up nicely...depending on if the boss is a bastard or notsometimes, hard workers do get noticed and are heavily rewarded for their workwhat can a life of crime bring?....except a lifestyle that wont last long topped with a short life span
you see, i hate having to do thisto me it jus feels like im performingthis is why i need to work for myself

ignore master chief, guy is any abnormal youtmummy didnt pay him enough attention as a yout now he craves itstop watching what other people do and focus on ur self, no matter how much u criticise others at the end of the night ur still going 2 bed as YOUu cant change thatno sex change, NOTHINGjust accept it u got dealt a pair of jokers and the instruction card by godnow pack it in mate ya boring
The silver bullet

The silver bullet
biggrin.gif:D:D Instruction card :D