The Official...

Guest M12

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if you can switch ur course even tho ur application has been sent to all the unis?
Certain uni's let you if you haven't received an offer from them yet, but you have to through the uni directly.So email them quickly before you get offers really.DON'T WITHDRAW YOUR CHOICE THOUGH BECAUSE THEY WILL AIR YOU! That's what happened to me with LSE biggrin.gif

Does anyone here go to:Birmingham City Uni (used to be UCE Birmingham)Westminster Uni (Harrow Campus)Nottingham Trent Uni??
Yeah I do.TORRES does I think.
What's it saying?Got it down as my second choice and got an interview tomorrow so will see a bit of the campus but what's it like from a current student's perspective?

Does anyone know if you can switch ur course even tho ur application has been sent to all the unis?
Certain uni's let you if you haven't received an offer from them yet, but you have to through the uni directly.So email them quickly before you get offers really.DON'T WITHDRAW YOUR CHOICE THOUGH BECAUSE THEY WILL AIR YOU! That's what happened to me with LSE biggrin.gif
I won't get any offers until i have interviews... so i guess i still have a chance...phoneline is me in the morning!

Whats the best uni for social life?Thats all I really care for.
fail
Dont take me for your mother. Like you can predict my level of success Im a superstar you idiot any uni I go to I'll do well because Im one of lifes achievers so refrain your one-dimensional narrow mind from typing in this thread again.Im looking for the Uni with the best social life. I heard Nottingham is good and I like Indian birds aswell I heard there a few there. I also heard Leeds is good for the social life.

fail
Dont take me for your mother. Like you can predict my level of success Im a superstar you idiot any uni I go to I'll do well because Im one of lifes achievers so refrain your one-dimensional narrow mind from typing in this thread again.Im looking for the Uni with the best social life. I heard Nottingham is good and I like Indian birds aswell I heard there a few there. I also heard Leeds is good for the social life.
lmao.I heard notts is a shithole?My friend was wanting to go there and someone told him those exact words so..

fail
leeds is live, and really cheap. well compared to places down south, im going to one of the nices bars in the city and its £1 drinks all night, newcastle is probs the best for a night out, it makes leeds look expensive, 3 treble vod and redbull £5 and its real redbull. and always a great atmostphere, liverpool isnt my kind of place tbh, i didnt enjoy a second of itLeeds or newcastle. but go with that attitude and you may fail, or get kicked off ur course fast

fail
U mad son

Does anyone here go to:Birmingham City Uni (used to be UCE Birmingham)Westminster Uni (Harrow Campus)Nottingham Trent Uni??
Yeah I do.TORRES does I think.
What's it saying?Got it down as my second choice and got an interview tomorrow so will see a bit of the campus but what's it like from a current student's perspective?
In terms of what