Harvey "Truesay I got a yute on the way & I ain't made a penny out of music lately so boy...

TF/S4DK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was probly pissed coz she dropped better bars than him in the showerso he git revenge by f*cking an ugly chick
LMAOOn a real Javine isnt outstanding. Yeah she aight but I dont even think I'd move to her on some hype tip, if she was there giving me the eye (+ the fingering in CCs makes me think) then yeah, but she's not someone I'd say boom I'd wife based on her looks.Alesha is better than her by far. Harvey sounds like some ass. I remember when he walked into my school thinking he was a star but nobody recognised him (Delight days but before 21 secs). HeeediyatAlthough he does still hail up mandem on the roadside

I don't like how he says true say when he is becomming a father. True say I got a yute. I would be embarrased to have my father talk about women and that in such slang. I think people need to realize their actions effect their child.
but he needs to feed the child thus he's resorting to suchwasteman of the decadewhen has any self respecting man gone to news of the world and run their mouth like a beytach

Theres nothing wrong with Javine.Theres ALWAYS someone better but Javine is a decent looking female, regardless of her imperfections.I believe Harvey when he says Alesha not being on the kids ting put a strain on their relationship, im not saying he shoulda cheated like he did but ive seen them things drive a wedge between people before.My auntie nearly lost her man because she wernt too on the kids and he wanted them badly.But still, I dunno where his next P is coming from but Alesha is the most pissed, she got humiliated and she can see Harvey's seed growing in Javine.Them ting there is a killer for gyal.

Harvey took the piss.6 years they were married and because of 1 bad year he decides to duck.And what makes it worse he only fell for Javine over 4 days. hahaha.Its not even like they were having an affair for time and he just couldn't tell Alesha cuse he was scared or something, ha.Javine is any idiot if she thinks he wont to the same.And all that talk about sexual positions when your woman is pregnant is soo crude.It's bad enough when people on here are talking all manner of nonsense regarding sex, even worse when said to the general public about someone carrying your child.Harvey is just one big kid.Alesha did well not to give him a child.Don't know how she hacked the guy for soo long, comes across as any hype male.