Harvey "Truesay I got a yute on the way & I ain't made a penny out of music lately so boy...

TF/S4DK

LOVE rat MC Harvey last night spoke for the first time about how he hip-hopped between Strictly Come Dancing beauty Alesha Dixon and his popstar lover Javine.The ex-So Solid rapperâwhose cheating caused the bust-up of his marriage to devastated Aleshaâ callously admitted he had a BETTER sex life with Javine.But the lothario couldn't rule out never being tempted to stray again...because women always fall at his feet.In his frankest interview ever, Harvey, 28, spoke about his marriage split last year which rocked the music business, and bedding two of its biggest beauties.But even though he cheated on Alesha just a year after they wed, he blamed her for being too focused on her career.He said: "I wanted to have children as soon as we tied the knot. That's what marriage is about to me. I fell out of love because she didn't want to have kids."Alesha was very successful, she was still searching for something in her career. But I believe your career is not bigger than having kids."Harvey's eye wandered and he started seeing Javine, who was co-starring with him in the West End musical Daddy Cool. They are now having a child together.In a cruel blow to Aleshaâwho last night continued her bid for the Strictly Come Dancing crownâhe said: "Javine's stunning and we have a fabulous sex life. She's my true soulmate and that is something that is very difficult to find. We've got a very real and deep connection, even more so now she's carrying our child. I'm over the moon about being a dad."But not over the moon enough to hold back on whining about the effect on his sex life. "It's hard having sex with a pregnant woman," he said."It's challenging but interesting. You have to try lots of new positions. I go to the gym so much now because I've got to get the frustration out somehow."It's not what he's used to, added Harvey. "I've been lucky that I've always had a very good sex life," he bragged."It was fantastic with Alesha, wild and interesting. As she has said in the past we used to explore different places and take many risks. I won't deny that. I remember we had sex in a car and a ladies' room of a posh London bar."Unfortunately, over time our sex fizzled out, as so often happens in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, Alesha is one of the most beautiful women in the world but beauty and body are not necessarily the be-all-and-end-all of what a man wants."Talking about hopping from one beauty to the next, Harvey couldn't resist comparing his ex and Javine. "They're both pretty girls," he said. "Alesha's tall and slim. She's very leggyâas you can see when she dancesâand she's bubbly and outgoing."Javine's calm and quiet but she's strong and the most loving, kind girl. She's got a unique look tooâa great bum and she's very athletic." But in an astonishing display of arrogance, Harvey said no average guy could go out with such girls. "You've got to be built in a certain way and I must be! I always go for strong women."And he admitted he might be tempted to cheat again: "I'm not going to lie. I attract a lot of attention off women. The older you get the worse I find it."I have to be mature about the situation. I've got to say, âAs good-looking as you are, that can't happen'."I'm a strong guyâeven the fans that said, âYou are so out of order', I'm killing them with excellence. You can judge me but you can't take my talent away from me."Even so, Harvey revealed his split with former Mis-Teeq star Alesha still haunts him.Describing the moment she confronted him, he revealed: "I'd only been seeing Javine for four days. We only slept with each other once before I told Alesha it was over. Javine said to me, âI understand if you go back to your wife, you've got too much to lose'."I was still living with my wife in our lovely house. But sat there, I realised it wasn't a house that I really wanted to go back to. Javine brought something to my life that I knew I wasn't getting."Harvey and Alesha, 29, spent two days locked in crisis talks as he confessed his betrayal. "I knew I had to face the music. We were together for six years and blissfully happy for five of them. I'd rather have gone 12 rounds in the boxing ring with Ricky Hatton. It was horrible, torture. I felt a complete b*****d. The pain she was going through was incredible."I watched her go through every emotion of losing what she loved. She was devastated. She turned into a wildcat, hitting me. I let her do what she had to do."Brash Harvey feared what distraught Alesha might do. "Imagine if a woman kills herself over you."But he knew leaving was the right thing to do. "Alesha's a strong girl and I knew she'd be OK. The other day she said, âYou're not that good, Harve.'"Gutsy Alesha calmly erased every reminder of her hubby from their home."She did everything to get rid of any memories," he said. "One day I came back and she had renovated the house. All my stuff was in bin liners. She even took my So Solid platinum disc down." Alesha's classy handling of the betrayal is one reason Harvey will always care for her."I'm in love with Javine but I love Alesha for the woman she was and is. I wish I had done things a better way rather than having an affair."He's even backing her to win Strictly Come Dancing. "We watch it in our house. I'm not going to avoid it because Alesha's in it."But he couldn't resist a little dig at his ex, one of the BBC1 show's favourites. "I joked with her, âYou're a cheat, you're a professional dancer.' She was in a dance group for years! But good for her."

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger
alesha is far prettier than javine imoi mean , look at javines front teeth
who cares i snogged Javine in embassy a few years back and ditn even know who she was until my mate told me.shes any slosh.and harvey? who gives a fuk about his life?

Anybody who f*cks around on someone who they are married to..scumEarthworms>>>>>>>>>Cheaters.TBH though....it seems like i feel i should Favour Alishia.....but.....(no offense) I like Javine cuz she has more black features....whereas Alisha looks closer to white...

javine_800x636.jpgLets just ignore the pic on the right ok O_O
She looks MUCH better without the make up.
Every female on earth does man, gotta love the natural look., girls be proud of how you really look, don't let all this shitty brain washing in the media with the airbrushing and all that sh*t make you insecure....you are beautiful....to..your parents at least biggrin.gif