Harvey "Truesay I got a yute on the way & I ain't made a penny out of music lately so boy...

TF/S4DK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare delusional guys in here talking as if, if Javine weren't a 'celebrity', they wouldn't hit with a quickness...
yeah but harvey is looking to wife that beast(yes im hyping about her being a beast.....she is clearly a blood sucking vampire)
So you telling me, that she isn't good looking enough to wife?I'm not talking in terms of personality here BTW

Bare delusional guys in here talking as if, if Javine weren't a 'celebrity', they wouldn't hit with a quickness...
yeah but harvey is looking to wife that beast(yes im hyping about her being a beast.....she is clearly a blood sucking vampire)
So you telling me, that she isn't good looking enough to wife?I'm not talking in terms of personality here BTW
iWouldn't

He seems like a top knob.To be honest I have always thought Javine is ugly. Just my opinion.Alesha is too fine!

Guest mattthernbsinger
alesha is far prettier than javine imoi mean , look at javines front teeth
who cares i fingered Javine in cc's a few years back and ditn even know who she was until my mate told me.shes any slosh.and harvey? who gives a fuk about his life?
lol @ fingering.nice change there