WWE Back To A Single Brand?

MrJibbles

I stopped watching wrestling when all that awful inter-brand sh*t started happening, pretty poor really.mm, maybe i stopped watching it because i grew up....i dunno, but i know it was Better with just WWF, Raw, and Smackdown.and yes, i am aware i said WWF.

they always say this round survior series/royal rumble times

smackdown is gettin serious air from methe great khali. the man hu's complete move list is chop, boot 2 face, vice grip, run at u and squash u.how the hell can he get pushed so much?! he was even a title holder!!!!wwe do not hav that much talent 2 spare, they shud regroup, rerank, and recreate new storylines and feuds

smackdown and ecw usually have better wrestling then raw.

in the years i enjoyed wwf my favorite order goes1997: Original DX is formed, attitude era begins, Stone cold bret hart feud, shawn michaels taker feud, new age outlaws are formed, owen hart vs stone @ summerslam, kane comes to wwf, start of the kane undertaker feud,shawn michaels beats the british bulldog in uk,1998: Stone cold wins title at wrestlemania, start of vince vs austin feud, nation of domination vs dx feud, triple H v rock ladder match summerslam, undertaker vs mankind hell in a cell, new age outlaws best year, kane vs taker wrestlemania, undertaker austin feud, so much more i cant think of right now.2001: My favorite wrestlemania of all time (17), shane vs kurt KOTR, Booker T invading @ KOTR, the whole invasion angle, jericho becoming the undisputed champion, benoit vs jericho ladder match,these are my 3 favorite yearsbut 99 was good with the mankind vs rock feudalso 96 was good for the mankind taker feud2000 was ok but it werent great