Average petrol cost at £1 a litre

Kurtis

YE TESCO HAS IT AT 97 P... I REMEMBA WHEN I USED 2 GET HAPS WHEN IT WAS 85 O AND DIESAL CARS ARE A DISGRACE I DNT WANT 2 DRIVE A CAR WHIHC SOUNDS LIKE A TRACTOR
Pitch a 1.4 petrol with a 2.0 diesel with the same amount of fuel to get up to birmingham from london, and not only will the diesel get there faster but it will still have more fuel left than the petrolDiesels also have lower tax (some are as low as £35 for a 12 month tax disc)also diesel cars have better torque, so putting a 2.0 petrol against a 2.0 diesel to go up a hill with 5 occupants in each vehicle and a full boot in each, the diesel will manage to get up the hill faster than the petrolmost new diesel vehicles are quieter as they introduced a new technology called common rail which basically gets rids the temperature changes at low speeds (which cause the tractor like sounds) and fires short fuel into the cylinders to warm up the combustion chambers controlled by various timings

YE TESCO HAS IT AT 97 P... I REMEMBA WHEN I USED 2 GET HAPS WHEN IT WAS 85 O AND DIESAL CARS ARE A DISGRACE I DNT WANT 2 DRIVE A CAR WHIHC SOUNDS LIKE A TRACTOR
Pitch a 1.4 petrol with a 2.0 diesel with the same amount of fuel to get up to birmingham from london, and not only will the diesel get there faster but it will still have more fuel left than the petrolDiesels also have lower tax (some are as low as £35 for a 12 month tax disc)also diesel cars have better torque, so putting a 2.0 petrol against a 2.0 diesel to go up a hill with 5 occupants in each vehicle and a full boot in each, the diesel will manage to get up the hill faster than the petrolmost new diesel vehicles are quieter as they introduced a new technology called common rail which basically gets rids the temperature changes at low speeds (which cause the tractor like sounds) and fires short fuel into the cylinders to warm up the combustion chambers controlled by various timings
Torques only really useful if your in a similar situation like what you said...

THIS guy knows the levels. My road tax is a niceness of £115 for the year, whereas my friend with the same sized petrol engine is clean into the £200 area. N torque will wipe the face off any sound bwoys face its not to be messed with. N as for the tractor sounds, my car listens to itself n adjusts sh*t accordingly to make sure the sound levels are kept to a minimum.Fuel light has just come on now doe, bbbbbbboooyyyyyy i dunno what im gonna do seriously biggrin.gif