PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gambino is lagy ur younger cousin or somethinhe loves to call out ur name part of the reason everyone was going gambeeeeeeeeeeeenooooooooo
LOLit does get annoyingmore time i just crank up the volume on the music
lol See how you think i feel my ears bleed from this sh*t man. Macz killed it when shouting suck your mum when the guys dads in the game room on a next name and that.

gambino is lagy ur younger cousin or somethinhe loves to call out ur name part of the reason everyone was going gambeeeeeeeeeeeenooooooooo
LOLit does get annoyingmore time i just crank up the volume on the music
lol See how you think i feel my ears bleed from this sh*t man. Macz killed it when shouting suck your mum when the guys dads in the game room on a next name and that.
LOLbut still you man i ain't comin on COD anymore.

^^i came finished higher than gambino a couple of times. ^^i aint gna lie u cousin was givin me joke thou, bare persistent scorpzz ur a joker, like 360 is better than PS3. enjoy changing them controll pad batteries yh.i know its off topic. but SHEEK is back hes just made a hip hop classic, best tune to come out in a gud 1-2yrs. its about time he made a hit,hes been in the game for over 10yrs n hes broke too http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...Ym3bo94SleN8TEkshould of kept it to 2 verses thou, catch OMAR from the wire in the video too