PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rah if you man were captains in VIP2 u would of easily been demoted for chattin about FIFA up in here. What kinda clowns play that swag game.
ur coming like HITLER bare abusing ur power n sh*t, calm down abit. we dont need no military coupÃ
lol I just don't respect people who play FIFA. Plus we are running a millitary camp around here thaz how we seperate the men from the boys on COD.
bruda im diverse i play FIFA n PRO, i've been on pro since ISS days, i only bought fifa cos pro let me down this yr. next gen console needs a next gen game n pro didnt step to the plate. fifa looks better but the gameplays sh*t. i dont mind playing 1 player cos of the manager mode.ask maczman about me on pro im a BEAST. if any of u wna get beat, u know where to come
your average
then if im average ur just plain sh*t, cos i was kicking ur ass from here to pakistan. lol
LOL say what? swear u messaged me at half time saying "not even gonna lie your having me up" seen

GAMBINO be talking like hes GOD, MACZ thinks hes the dogs bollocks. truth be told i've scored higher than them both numerous times n dem man been banging out the game from time. im like LUDA, coming for that NUMBER 1 SPOT
this guy dont learni can count on an afghanistans mauled 1 hand how many times you have come above methink how many games with have played an reasses yourselfan know that when your on my team your used as bait

i aint gonna lie give it a week or two, im gonna be firm 4th. these guys ben banging the game for a few months i've been banging it for a few days and im almost on their level
its not even about how long certain guys been playin it stillmy very 1st game i came top on a free for all an 9/10 top 3

Rah if you man were captains in VIP2 u would of easily been demoted for chattin about FIFA up in here. What kinda clowns play that swag game.
ur coming like HITLER bare abusing ur power n sh*t, calm down abit. we dont need no military coupÃ
lol I just don't respect people who play FIFA. Plus we are running a millitary camp around here thaz how we seperate the men from the boys on COD.
bruda im diverse i play FIFA n PRO, i've been on pro since ISS days, i only bought fifa cos pro let me down this yr. next gen console needs a next gen game n pro didnt step to the plate. fifa looks better but the gameplays sh*t. i dont mind playing 1 player cos of the manager mode.ask maczman about me on pro im a BEAST. if any of u wna get beat, u know where to come
your average
then if im average ur just plain sh*t, cos i was kicking ur ass from here to pakistan. lol
LOL say what? swear u messaged me at half time saying "not even gonna lie your having me up" seen
that was in the first game, u was having me up. HANDS DOWN last 2 games i demolished u, thats why u had to result to cheating.i lie

The racism is a lotIraqi dude starts talking EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE in the room starts ripping his accent. They ask him where he's from he says Iraq...shoulda hear the yanks sheeeezus!The guys english was poor felt sorry for him when he dropped"Don't make me angry you are a loser and an englishman f*ck your mum I will f*ck your sister...I will f*ck you yesterday"

The racism is a lotIraqi dude starts talking EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE in the room starts ripping his accent. They ask him where he's from he says Iraq...shoulda hear the yanks sheeeezus!The guys english was poor felt sorry for him when he dropped"Don't make me angry you are a loser and an englishman f*ck your mum I will f*ck your sister...I will f*ck you yesterday"
f#dsfgdfg#fdg5#t5#u#7ik#uky#jh

^^LOL, its halfterm n endz is dead. PS3s been sittin dere since early summer. so i had tojust wiped da dust of that bastard, im trying to getmy moneys worth before we find out theres a fault with all the 60GB PS3s n it breaks.i cudnt beleive it yesterday i got 28 kills n our team still didnt win. i was lookin like dis guy, just tan the skin n change the accent