stalking on facebook>>

Admin.

I know what everyones on what they do who they withSICKespesh for knowing about certain chicks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally am not on facebookbut if i wanted to know what someone was up to i just type there name in then bambasically there whole life up until they last logged in is on there

you can change your privacy settings though, so that only your friends can see your pagethats what i dothen i only let some people see my limited profile
thats what i did aswell but from what Dirty boi said i thought the settings were overridden. I guess not.

I think its so sh*t, i only sign in to accept friend reqs frm neeks at my school and update pics or something. It's butters and boring and all the stupid little extra's like the fortune cookie n that are shite too.myspace >>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

Kinda sick stillJust seen some old school heads I aint seen in years. All my high school friends.Lmao! high school crush is on there as well.. The Bitch as got a youth now! lol..Am suprised my college aint even on there. It got taken for a community centre.

nah if their in the same network (ie London) u can see everything about them
didn't know that still, lol*leaves London network*
Init. I left the london network time ago when I noticed this.
Really? Isn't that only if you haven't set up your privacy settings?