im having a baby

DINKY

You may of remember me making a thread about some girl asking to stay at my yard on myspace ne how girl came to my yard and things happened now she told me she was pregnant I was the typical black man (u guys will be proud) I told her the baby aint mine and i want nothing to do with it really she can get a termination if she wants i aint fussed she started crying so i told her i have stuff going through my head thing is this girl is nice but she is only 15 and i only found out 3 weeks ago when her mum came to my yard and was talking to her about truency officers coming to the mums asking why she aint at schoolne I saw that stuff as a minor over the past few weeks got her to move back into her mums help her with her homework I make sure she has no tv til its done and pick her up from school ne how tonight we are going around her mums at around 9pm to tell her the news I am now conivinced i am doing the right thing by sticking by her what you guys think i should do?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic