Real gangsters

BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
good - Lets talk about gangsters.....Does anyone know of any others worth looking up I want a link for the real 50 cent.....but can't find it...and one on the real frank lucas...
Did you not see my question?What kinda dumbness were you talking about in regards to black people being too dumb to spend their money properly.

Not black people in general......The gangsters......theres something to be said about having money and a street level gangster mentality the 2 don't mould together very well...in most cases it can be fatal....and ends in 1 of 2 ways...You splash it about too much and get shot and robbedYou splash it about too much and get snitched on...Either way you end up in jail or dead.....at the very least you will have a gun in your face at some point and sh*t your pants....all cos you spolashed your cash about too much....This is true of every true story black gangster book i have read and every documentary.....

Guest Onslaught
Not black people in general......The gangsters......theres something to be said about having money and a street level gangster mentality the 2 don't mould together very well...in most cases it can be fatal....and ends in 1 of 2 ways...You splash it about too much and get shot and robbedYou splash it about too much and get snitched on...Either way you end up in jail or dead.....at the very least you will have a gun in your face at some point and sh*t your pants....all cos you spolashed your cash about too much....This is true of every true story black gangster book i have read and every documentary.....
Do not forget, the people who make them want to also make money, so they need to kill the guy off at the end. Standard gangsta movie plot.

Do not forget, the people who make them want to also make money, so they need to kill the guy off at the end.Standard gangsta movie plot.
These are true stories.....not films....i'm not interested in fiction...

Guest Onslaught
Do not forget, the people who make them want to also make money, so they need to kill the guy off at the end.Standard gangsta movie plot.
These are true stories.....not films....i'm not interested in fiction...
They still want to make money fam.

I seen the documentary on the Ice Man, absolute stone cold killer.I dunno which of them new Harlem black gangster films it is but i seen the woman that knows him sayin the reason he got so big was because he was the black guy who was dealing with the Italians. No doubt the Mafia were running everything back in the day. It was the black people who first started the numbers racket in harlem until the white jews decided to go there and take over them. When it comes to Jewish gangsters Meyer Lansky >>>>