news & politics room

Carpe_Deum

End of the day, anti-black is the last thing that I am. "A racist?", no chance. I do not practice double standards, unlike most on here. It ain't even a white supremacy thing, it is obviously a black supremacy thing going on now days, but certain people do not see the double standards because they come like addicts.Now, black people wanna moan about eastern europeans coming here and stealing the work but they didn't like it when people was complaining about them. Is that not a double standard?People calling me a hall monitor will be people approaching me for help one day still.As for the banana/apple thing it's nothing.I ain't glued on this ting like you lot with no lives.Mz Boyage got boyed and joined the hype, she is any future sket on this site. **awaits for the exposure topics on her.anywaysthings to dociao
ohh shut up ash man.. there will be no exposure because im not a sket. just because i have a joke with certain people on here, thats it nothing more nothing less, thats the difference between me and you, everything on here you take to heart then try and front like it didnt hurt you...WTF... come on.my persona on here is what ever i want it to be and i have NO intentions on meeting/linking or what ever with anybody on here.so your comment is void.and ashman i aint joining in with no "hype" come on what you think im joining in... some "lets all hate ashman hype" narr i dont think so i say what i see/ think... and in regards to you i have said my opinion, on what i see and read init. i aint no sheep tryna follow the pack, so dont insuate that i am.
Do not insult me like that again. You are not, and will never be, on my level.
If anything miyout, you are insulting me.Respect your elders and calm your hype.You are not on any level that I haven't been on. True stories.
why do you always start talking like that when you get into a debate... biggrin.gif
my youthes boyin u off basically
i know what this means, my cus (whos jamican) used to always say this to me.it just seems like when a debate starts he tries to talk "black" to iduno look "cool" :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
this is longI would knock your front teeth out so allow acting big on the net, behind an alias user name, you fassy.
You sure about that son? You ever seen me before? No? Well stop chatting sh*t then. You keep working for that EMA.

this is longI would knock your front teeth out so allow acting big on the net, behind an alias user name, you fassy.
You sure about that son? You ever seen me before? No? Well stop chatting sh*t then. You keep working for that EMA.
Yes I am sure,I don't need to see you. What is seeing you gonna change? nothing.EMA? One day when you are on them and I am an MP, I will challenge you.

Yes I am sure,I don't need to see you. What is seeing you gonna change? nothing.EMA? One day when you are on them and I am an MP, I will challenge you.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Don't laugh at me.Go wank over your He-man comics Miyout.

Guest Onslaught
You sure about that son? You ever seen me before? No? Well stop chatting sh*t then.You keep working for that EMA.
Your determination. If you saw me on a dark night you would cross the road. On what? Speak sense.

i find it very hard not 2 laugh at u since u portray ur life 2 b very comicalash u can call me miyout all u want, but at the end of the day im an 18yrold man with gcse's, a levels, a full time job and an unconditional offer 2 do philosphy and politics in october.ur nearly 10 years older then me and wat can u say 4 ur life?u can chat sh*t bout me liking comics all u want, but at the end of the day all im gonna do is chuck a comic at ur head after u serve me my macdonalds

i find it very hard not 2 laugh at u since u portray ur life 2 b very comicalash u can call me miyout all u want, but at the end of the day im an 18yrold man with gcse's, a levels, a full time job and an unconditional offer 2 do philosphy and politics in october.ur nearly 10 years older then me and wat can u say 4 ur life?u can chat sh*t bout me liking comics all u want, but at the end of the day all im gonna do is chuck a comic at ur head after u serve me my macdonalds
lol ashman stop going on like your going to be some big political leader, i should go into politics just to shut your punk ass up,your not special, you study what you study big deal...anyone could go and do the same, your going on like you going to change the worldREALITY CHECK..... you AINT!!!!when your MP your going to do this, your going to do that...look how you talk, and your veiws on imagrants and anyone of a different race to you, yet may i remind you that THEY are the people you will be relying on to vote for you... fool!yeah, so keep dreaming son.

lol ashman stop going on like your going to be some big political leader, i should go into politics just to shut your punk ass up,your not special, you study what you study big deal...anyone could go and do the same, your going on like you going to change the worldREALITY CHECK..... you AINT!!!!when your MP your going to do this, your going to do that...look how you talk, and your veiws on imagrants and anyone of a different race to you, yet may i remind you that THEY are the people you will be relying on to vote for you... fool!yeah, so keep dreaming son.
didnt u hear? ashman's takin control over the bnpfat lot of good that will do

lol... joke is i really could see it! hmm... i want to start a new party, just so i could go head to head with ashman...lmao i enjoy mass debating biggrin.gif
dont we all?

lol... joke is i really could see it! hmm... i want to start a new party, just so i could go head to head with ashman...lmao i enjoy mass debating biggrin.gif
dont we all?
:D everythings always sexualy orientated wid u

dont we all?
it depends how bored i am at worki can keep an intelligent conversation goin, but as ashmans in it then theres no point cos all he does is lower the bar newaysi swear there must b rats lying dead in the gutter with more qualifications then him

dont we all?
it depends how bored i am at worki can keep an intelligent conversation goin, but as ashmans in it then theres no point cos all he does is lower the bar newaysi swear there must b rats lying dead in the gutter with more qualifications then him
haha proberly.... and you kno say they younger then him too!

The dermagraphic on this site probably doesn't make it worthwhile Carpe.We had the advanced room over on RWD and it resulted in lots of opinionated people shouting eachother down with no real discussion ongoing.
But its entertaining to those who do it. Not me though

• 2 weeks later...

like i said in the other thread, on RWD there were two rooms at different times, first was the news and politics roomand that didnt flop, it went well. so well that i never posted in the whatever room before that (i think)then some good users left and the room died, until it came back later on as 'advanced room'that was the flop, bcos of thun and his sidekick matt biggrin.gif , turning everythread into a conspiracybut i see how this time around, it could be even worse.

like i said in the other thread, on RWD there were two rooms at different times, first was the news and politics roomand that didnt flop, it went well. so well that i never posted in the whatever room before that (i think)then some good users left and the room died, until it came back later on as 'advanced room'that was the flop, bcos of thun and his sidekick matt biggrin.gif , turning everythread into a conspiracybut i see how this time around, it could be even worse.
LOL at me being anyones sidekick.Never. Ever.I had my opinion and portrayed it well, Thun just cussed you.