DEADED

Mr. BLK

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, i want starbucks.
lolill hunt for uwhere r u situated in that shop?n what time was ur break?
Im in the ladieswear department downstairs.N my break on saturday was at 5, cos i started late, so even if u did come find me, you wudda missed me.And dips, it is extra. They're opening a 5th one in jan on regents street which is gna have mens n everything else in it too. Gna be huge apparently.

cheated on my girl......got hotted differently, it come like a jeremy kyle episode.....wheres Hiro when you need him?
Damn. Poor girl, how you gonna cheat after you jus recently been livin together? thought the like..excitement n sh*t would sotp it....anyway, as I have said before, myspace users will always lose..lol, did you get caught sayin "hi wts kl b, jus showin ur p4ge sum luv innit, holla bk, T x"
Haven't read the rest of the topic but LMFAO @ that bold bit. I swear, I almost spat my drink all over the monitor in the uni computer room.

slippinub1.gifbiggrin.gif
LMFAOAnd Jodie I'ev never ever seen you in H&M before, and I used to be a regular at that shop back in the day. Not so much now, but I still pass through from time to time. But if you do work in Ladieswear downstairs, it is unlikely that we will be crossing paths.

slippinub1.gifbiggrin.gif
LMFAOAnd Jodie I'ev never ever seen you in H&M before, and I used to be a regular at that shop back in the day. Not so much now, but I still pass through from time to time. But if you do work in Ladieswear downstairs, it is unlikely that we will be crossing paths.
How long ago was 'back in the day'? I started there 2 years ago. But even if it was 2 years ago, still its unlikely to see me cos guys dnt really go downstairs unless theyre wit girl-frends, the misses or guys comin to check women or see frends who work there.
There 4 H&Ms on oxford st btw.
Is there any events in London this Sat?
Not that I know about.

u know she aint even forgiven u famshe's jus gonna use it for as long as u both know each otherud be at the restaurant like"you can have the last one babes"n she'd be like"i better..seeing as u f*cked *insert name here*"thats u for the forseeable future fam
He's got alot of work to do still, but allow it if shes going on like that.Might aswell just call it quits.

u know she aint even forgiven u famshe's jus gonna use it for as long as u both know each otherud be at the restaurant like"you can have the last one babes"n she'd be like"i better..seeing as u f*cked *insert name here*"thats u for the forseeable future fam
LOOLShe'll use it as an excuse to get what she wants in the future.Them ways there.