DEADED

Mr. BLK

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been living with my girl for just under 2 weeks.....due to my stupidity and previous myspace encounterseverything has been deadeddamn i f*cked up...................
shiiiiit wat happened?

cheated on my girl......got hotted differently, it come like a jeremy kyle episode.....wheres Hiro when you need him?
Damn. Poor girl, how you gonna cheat after you jus recently been livin together? thought the like..excitement n sh*t would sotp it....anyway, as I have said before, myspace users will always lose..lol, did you get caught sayin "hi wts kl b, jus showin ur p4ge sum luv innit, holla bk, T x"

if its a myspace ting tony thats easy jus say it was ur mate that signed infor a laugh and was hoting up girls.or is there more to it?
way more to itlets just say... i seeded........ back in like maythe girl i was cheating with went on a crazy ting and tried to tell the whole of myspace wha gwanwhich i had to cover up.........my girl suspected.... went on a mi5 ting found the mobile number of the girl in questionand then she hotted EVERYTHINGit all kicked off last night biggrin.gif

if its a myspace ting tony thats easy jus say it was ur mate that signed infor a laugh and was hoting up girls.or is there more to it?
way more to itlets just say... i seeded........my girl suspected.... went on a mi5 tingfound the mobile number of the girl in questionand then she hotted EVERYTHING
shittttttttttttttti cant even get out of thatunless u denie it and say the girl is chatting fraff?or were there texts etc.