Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 3

Jens_Lengman

Him & 40 Cal are in Newmarket. Yeah its a random place for rappers to go, but theres a big ass american air base their which inevitably means a sh*t load of americans and there is a club called innocence that they all go which is isck.one of my friends flatmates has a bouncers company and he rents bouncers to the club i would get in for free vip and sh*t. sure it woulda been jokes.my flatmates r going

Is sick from first listen, but I'mma Joe fan. The rest of NY should take note on how to make a NY album. All he has to do would be a couple songs that were more viable for commercial airplay then he's good.Beats knock and bars are on point. To me it was a much more enjoyable listen than Lupe's. That album was 8 tracks too long

very good mixtape, i liked joe buddens first album, never really kept listening to him after he was dropped until a few months back, this went straight on the ipod!when did he and ransom make friends again, last i heard they were beefing? or is family re-union an old track?

Big MixtapeLong Way To Go >>>>>>>>>>
Straight wheel-up biznizAll Of Me, Roll Call tribute to Stack B was good, Dear Diary are good tracks from what I remember, but yeah its a good tape.I love the way Joey lays his soul on beats. Makes a big change from all the superhero rap and he's not as tricky to listen to as Lupe, he spits at a nice tempo and is audible