Ur freind ur Parents dont like?

DINKY

Swear everyone has a freind their parents dont like one of my boys my mum just dont like him and my mum blatent said it to his face and since then he aint come to my yard october 2001 guy is ok nothing wrong with himmy bredrins family hates me and i never knew why til around two months ago reason they dont like me is beacsue ne time he done ne f*ckry he would say he was with me so i was his fall guy f*ckeroh yeah my other bredrins dad is bare rude cussing one of our boys and when i come to the yards he shakes my hand and makes me a drink and dont say nothing to my other boy man is just making it plain and clear he dont like himis everyone elese familys the same with the 1 freinds ur parents dont like?

my bredrins family hates me and i never knew why til around two months ago reason they dont like me is beacsue ne time he done ne f*ckry he would say he was with me so i was his fall guy f*cker
Dem ones, were you get phonecalls wakin you up early hours of the mornin askin why your leadin their son astray & you don't know wtf is going on biggrin.gif

my mum really dislikes one of my friends who ive known for about 3 and a half years now ,she has never met her before thoug, only spoke to her on the phone but she just dislikes her.The other month she rang the house number , i was at work , apparently she asked my mum to get me to ring her back but my mum never passed the messege on that she had rang. My mum has a habit of doing this when she rings the house phone and im not in the house..I know why my mum dont like her,she says she is a bad influence on me. * rolls eyes *

why coz u stay out all weekend travelling the country? and getting drunk
lol maybe , who knows.actually ive been working all of today and im working all of 2moro so therefore this weekend has involved very little travelling for me :-(

my skool teachers would alllways send me an my boys' mums/dads home VEX at parent evenings in yr 7-9they would over react SO much, they said we were gangsters in skool who go around intimidating peoplesheez we just used 2 jam in our spot as wellso basically every1's parents knew who the baddest ones were, grudges were about since thenbut my fam have no choice as to who i roll with an they know this, home life an outside life is different

my skool teachers would alllways send me an my boys' mums/dads home VEX at parent evenings in yr 7-9they would over react SO much, they said we were gangsters in skool who go around intimidating peoplesheez we just used 2 jam in our spot as wellso basically every1's parents knew who the baddest ones were, grudges were about since thenbut my fam have no choice as to who i roll with an they know this, home life an outside life is different
looooooooooldem over exaggerations

I used to be the friend that some of my friends mum's didn't like.They thought I was the one who made them bun weed and smoke because I have shaven head and an earring.But eventually they saw me as the decent guy I am (I think).