METAL GEAR SOLID 4 ON 360

kr.

http://xboxfamily.com/xf/index.php?option=...23&Itemid=2
Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to the Xbox 360. This is not a rumor. This is straight from a Konami distribution representativeâs mouth. The game is already in production and has been since early 2007. Complete details after the jump: No, the rep will not be named, but this is pretty concrete. Speaking to a Konami rep at an undisclosed distribution meeting, I was told, after a lot of nagging, that yes indeed MGS was in development for the 360. The rep stated that Metal Gear Solid will be released for the Xbox 360 between 12 to 14 months after the PS3 version hits shelves. This is not a rumor.I contacted Microsoftâs own John Porcaro via email shortly after I spoke to the Konami rep to see if I could get anything from Microsoftâs public relations team. Below is the response I received. Needless to say itâs the most Iâve ever gotten out of MS PR team member.
Click the link for the response from Microsoft (although the multi-paragraph reply all comes down to 'no comment').

So wait when is the game coming out on PS3?It will come to 360 anyway at some point. No point spend 15m to make a game and not make no profit. And in the mean time there's plenty other good games on 360.Only GT5 will get my money and the online better be heavy

Swear down?Sony = pissed
The rep stated that Metal Gear Solid will be released for the Xbox 360 between 12 to 14 months after the PS3 version hits shelves. This is not a rumor.
pissed??lol ok then
What has that got to do with anything?The MGS games have been exclusive to Sony, so if one of their man competitors have it then they will surely be pissed.No matter the time difference.

LOL , anyone who actually believes this is seriously gullible.The fact that nobody knows who said this other than a guy claiming that he "works" for Konami is even worse.I mean like if there was a playstationfamily.com and some one said that Halo 4 is coming to PS3 and was revealed by a "Bungie Insider (They 3rd Party aswell".I don't think anybody would believe this , yet the opposite happens and somehow people think its true?

So wait when is the game coming out on PS3?It will come to 360 anyway at some point. No point spend 15m to make a game and not make no profit. And in the mean time there's plenty other good games on 360.Only GT5 will get my money and the online better be heavy
Its 16 player online, it will be sick

beg you stop chattin sh*t, you're basically tryna say PS3 heads won't buy it if it comes out 360 a YEAR later? red ring stress must be getting to your head
lol at PS3 man tryna flip it.like say if u got gears of war now there wudnt be a 4 page topic
Beg you don't compare the magnitude of MGS4 to gears of war.

beg you stop chattin sh*t, you're basically tryna say PS3 heads won't buy it if it comes out 360 a YEAR later? red ring stress must be getting to your head
lol at PS3 man tryna flip it.like say if u got gears of war now there wudnt be a 4 page topic
No what i saying is they ain't gonna spend so much money making the game to get none back its common sence, If they brang than game to 360 they would probably make more money from the 360 version than the PS3 one.Why do u think multi platform games are made on 360 first than ported to PS3, the reason why Electronic Arts has 360 as its main console
Stemming from a recent SEC filing and financial report, EA's third quarter software revenues -- broken down by platform -- reveal that the Xbox 360 proved to be the most rewarding during the three months ending September 30th. A Gamasutra report ranks the revenue for the period, which saw the releases of Boogie, Madden '08 and Skate, as following: * Xbox 360: $218 million (an increase of $52 million over the same period last year) * PlayStation 2: $73 million (a drop of $196 million compared to the previous year) * Wii: $59 million * DS: $47 million (up by $33 million) * PSP: $21 million (down by $43 million) * PlayStation 3: $17 million
look at the big difference in money made, and if Konami know they will make a profit on a 360 version they will make one its all about money and the fact that the PS3 is harder than the 360 to make games for just means more time in devlopment and more money being wasted.Just look at all the games that PS3 lost to 360 so far: Devil May Cry 4, Ace Combat 6: Fires Of Liberation, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Virtua Fighter 5(360 also go online mode), Beautiful Katamari. These company's don't wait to waste many to make none back.I will get a PS3 but there is no point in me buying one when when i can get the games on 360 that play and look betterLike a said before PS3 only has about 5 eye catchers : GT5, FF, Tekken 6, The Getaway, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4. Other than that nothing eles is eye catchingI will buy a PS3 for them 5 games if they live up to the hype. No point buying a PS3 now with nothing to play.

No what i saying is they ain't gonna spend so much money making the game to get none back its common sence, If they brang than game to 360 they would probably make more money from the 360 version than the PS3 one.Why do u think multi platform games are made on 360 first than ported to PS3, the reason why Electronic Arts has 360 as its main console
Stemming from a recent SEC filing and financial report, EA's third quarter software revenues -- broken down by platform -- reveal that the Xbox 360 proved to be the most rewarding during the three months ending September 30th. A Gamasutra report ranks the revenue for the period, which saw the releases of Boogie, Madden '08 and Skate, as following: * Xbox 360: $218 million (an increase of $52 million over the same period last year) * PlayStation 2: $73 million (a drop of $196 million compared to the previous year) * Wii: $59 million * DS: $47 million (up by $33 million) * PSP: $21 million (down by $43 million) * PlayStation 3: $17 million
look at the big difference in money made, and if Konami know they will make a profit on a 360 version they will make one its all about money and the fact that the PS3 is harder than the 360 to make games for just means more time in devlopment and more money being wasted.Just look at all the games that PS3 lost to 360 so far: Devil May Cry 4, Ace Combat 6: Fires Of Liberation, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Virtua Fighter 5(360 also go online mode), Beautiful Katamari. These company's don't wait to waste many to make none back.I will get a PS3 but there is no point in me buying one when when i can get the games on 360 that play and look betterLike a said before PS3 only has about 5 eye catchers : GT5, FF, Tekken 6, The Getaway, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4. Other than that nothing eles is eye catchingI will buy a PS3 for them 5 games if they live up to the hype. No point buying a PS3 now with nothing to play.
5 eye catchers?DriverFF Versus XIII FF XIIIGTTekken 6Getaway 3Killzone 2MGS4MGS OnlineResistance: Fall of man 2Kingdom Hearts (working title) Jak & Daxter: Lost frontierSome of the heavy titles I could find with a quick google, 360 came out a YEAR earlier they had a head start on building up their rep and game collection, serious gamers will want a next gen console so they opt for a 360 so obviously when they see the same games out on the PS3 and on the 360, obviously they will say what's the point of having a PS3. It's pointless comparing sales figures between consoles when one had a years head start for console sales.Now you tell me, if they had both come out at the same time which one would you have bought be realistic.When all the heavy titles on PS3 start dropping watch all you 360 owners start converting like say I'm a goon with a shotgun talking about convert to islam and you're any jack franklin from the bits.PS3's graphical potential hasn't been fully tapped yet but yet developers can only make 360 (mr.oneyearheadstart) look SLIGHTLY better than ps3.and really what EXCLUSIVES (with heavy names) does the 360 have, besides halo.

I think it's fair to say this year will start showin more accurate findings on both consoles. Most games were designed for XBox first because of it being simpler to design the games for, doubt this will be the case once developers/programmers have mastered how to use the PS3 utilities.All i can keep sayin is. I see you XBox users talkin about our PS3 exclusives ud like to see on your console....... I can't name one game i want from XBox onto PS3 so that says it all for me. The original XBox had 2 games which i would of wanted on PS2 which were the two Knights of the old Republic games. Dunno if they are being made for the 360?? But id want them.