Maths exam!!

Malika

So so annoyed I got 1% away from an A in one module last year. Will be re-sitting this Summer. Glad my maths exam just gone went well.
if its modules then why don't you allow it and try and make up the 1 percent in a diff module?or did u want a high A?

So so annoyed I got 1% away from an A in one module last year. Will be re-sitting this Summer. Glad my maths exam just gone went well.
if its modules then why don't you allow it and try and make up the 1 percent in a diff module?or did u want a high A?
Want a high A. Plus being the easiest module, C1, I need an A.

#Where have you/do you intend to apply?

Yeah i thought c1 was the easiest till i revised for it and took a test properly...its f*cking hard cause the spec is so broad...u have to know bare diff types of maths, whereas c2 is a bit more challenging in certain areas...its more honed to certain topics...I aint got an A in c1 this time im sure, but hopefuly i got one for c2.C3 tmoz and i have not revised at all...gonna spend time on s1 and my other 5 exams lmfao...retake it in June, its minor.

Tamwarmasood.jpgLibbyfoxee.jpgI smell another VIP2 couple