Best cartoon ever?

Davicious X

Centurions (power Xtreme massive)Visionaries (Concept of the staffs is sick)Pirates of Dark Water 9 sick Idea again)Doug ( Was addressing some real issues )Hey Arnold ( The deepest cartoon for Children ever, how can you watch this NOW and still feel like you learnt something about life?)

Hey Arnold ( The deepest cartoon for Children ever, how can you watch this NOW and still feel like you learnt something about life?)
Alas, I cannot.It seems the knowledge only goes to places where there is a lot of empty space.. Now if you wanted to learn something meaningful..daria.jpg
655 posts in 9 days?fuk!

Hey Arnold ( The deepest cartoon for Children ever, how can you watch this NOW and still feel like you learnt something about life?)
Alas, I cannot.It seems the knowledge only goes to places where there is a lot of empty space.. Now if you wanted to learn something meaningful..daria.jpg
This is exactly the type of cartoon I'd associate with your e-persona.Daria was just a synical character made to identify with the yutes who either got bullied or overlooked throughout their teenage years. The writers were constantly scoffing at popular culture despite being aired on MTV.

This is exactly the type of cartoon I'd associate with your e-persona.Daria was just a synical character made to identify with the yutes who either got bullied or overlooked throughout their teenage years. The writers were constantly scoffing at popular culture despite being aired on MTV.
Nah just found it funny, someone is looking a bit too much into it.

• 7 years later...