Not Fair.

cunninglinguist

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks alright, what did you do for your final piece?
the whole thing is about uniform, so i took an extract from graphic novel maus and dew that on my tabletvibrant colours, well planned, if a little out of proportion, atmospheric.it WAS good you have to believe meit had nazi cats for f*cks sake
lol nazi cats? sounds interesting lol.. upload it if you can.maybe it was just your sketchbook work that let you down, not enough research or something.

art teachers in school/college take the piss and normally they can't draw or paint for sh*t from my experience.I can draw like the wind but i pretty much had to tailor my whole projects into what i thought the art teacher wanted in order to get my grades. Still executed it well though. It just wasn't something i would make on my own if i had total freedom.This is the reason why you get talented students who fail because all they want to do is draw manga characters.

Pop art >> ...Loved doing that
Roy Lichtenstein >>> Andy Warhol >>>_________________
You Know!I remember the days of having to draw the Campbells Soup tin ..and drawing stuff like thisLichtenstein_Roy_1_small.JPG
Art i Got B , Some easy Subject...Drawing pictures while talking to your Friends in class
Lol, yeah everyone took liberties with this lesson .. could just chill and paint *good ol days*

Music Technology >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Art
both are useless tbh, you mostly all end up on benefits, new deal plus. a few will make it, but its getting silly the amt of pple doing music tech
its funny you say that my class only has 8 people left in it music tech this year aint a big thing.i dont hear alot of people doing it at other colleges so boy